Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Shout out to my fellow guildies!

Random Trade Pack Run (how often)

• Every Week

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Twice a Week

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Every other Week

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Termintor

I'll PvP your face off!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I just want to say that this past week has been so much FUN! Probably the most fun I have had in an mmo in a LONG time!

All you guys are awesome! I think most if not all of the bad apples have either left the guild, quit the game, or got kicked :)

For those that dont know we have been having some epic fun events, if you haven't been there you are missing out!

The Rowboat Raid and Random Trade Pack Runs are awesome!

For those that dont know the Random Trade Pack Run goes like this:

Everyone that comes makes at least one trade pack, we then meet up at the solzreed spot and winner is selected via /roll or a random drawing!

Last nights winners were Deathfeast and EAP!

The winner gets to turn in ALL the trade packs at a location of their choosing. I believe death will end up easily getting 130+ gilda for that one run.

If you dont come, ya can't win! Cast your vote and let the masses decide!

Kwans

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
With the current event timing I'll be missing out all days :(

Amarai

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I had a blast. Looking forward to the next event.

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I know weve talked before about the lack of events in the guild but this last week or two it seems like something is always going on. Its pretty damn awesome and a huge tip of the hat to leadership. If you guys have any suggestions for other types of events (Fishing Event???) let us know!!

Raffle packs are pretty damn fun though. I like this event.

Storm

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I also want to applaud the effort to provide and run more events. Some are planned, others are spontaneous. But these are the times that will strengthen our Guild. I really appreciate watching 10-15 Guildies immediately surround and protect me as we did the Large Farm run the other night. More good times to come...

Top Bottom