Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Seaport Fortress

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Last night where we were able to hijack and destroy a Forest Crow Merchant ship. Completely shutting down the port for a good 2 hours, and even harpooning multiple clippers to the Seaport Castle as a show of not giving a fuckatude.

I plan to go back daily so it is known that Seaport Fortress belongs to Tenacious War Order. Let me know who else is interested!

Rathe

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
This was a lot of fun even though I came in around chase/burn down of the ship time. I think merchant and fishing boats should be high priority targets when doing these. Merchant ships for reasons seen last night and fishing boats can hold lots of high value fish which can be sold for instant gold.

Blackdef

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Im working on gear but ill be sure to make some time to go with you (Repent)

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Haha no need for gear. We ran with a level 35 and 40 in our 8 person group. Need harpooners, or if you have any cc, or to be meat shields ;)

Lumen

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Yes I was the another low level as well . it was quiet fun :)

Kosman

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Always interested! You are making us proud! Everyone is spread out pretty thin between various activities but things are normalizing and more people will begin joining these activities. Make sure the areas are at war so you get honor points!

Top Bottom