Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Request for Warfare

Christien (formerly Kaien)

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Because of the events from last night....

Can I request the officers of warfare to list out the actions we are able to take for guilds that attack our official allied guilds? If we have a pact with another guild and they attack our allies, should we fight back and ruin our pact? Or ignore the assault on our allies? We need to have clearer guildlines on when we add someone to our KOS list. If we just defend blindly against those attacking our allies, we'll be put on multiple KOS lists all around.

TL;DR version: We need guildlines on how to act against other guilds attacking our allied guilds

Falfouran

Loremaster
2009 Original Member
Reaction score

Bortak

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Being Allied with Goon Squad isn't going to get us many friends, but that's just my opinion.

LordLoki

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
You will need to ask @Paradigm probably, he deals with such stuff ;)

Falfouran

Loremaster
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Once the leaders have discussed this amongst ourselves and with the leaders of our alliances and decided what we're going to do we will let you know. Unfortunately @Paradigm has stepped down so he will not be involved with this stuff at this point. We will take this suggestions under advisement and let you know what we've decided. Thanks.

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Heres my personal opinion. If a guild is bloodlusting us or allies, we should attack that guild. In this game there is really no penalty to dieing and its a show of strength for our alliance. People will not pick on you if you fight back and honestly for most pvp guilds this is the only way to gain there respect. I understand the concern for not wanting to be put on guilds KOS lists but there is a difference. Puffing up your chest and holding your ground in say Hasla, is much different then blood lusting and killing people for trading packs or destroying boats, which would be an act of war or KOS.

Specificially for allies, Goon and Wicked have different wars and packs then we do of course. But if WE are allied with a different guild then our allies should also be allied with them if its going to be a strong alliance. If our allies have enemies, and they will have a lot, it doesn't mean we have to declare war on these guilds, but if we actively see guilds attacking our allies then 100% we should stand by them and defend them. People have a hard time trusting goon, or hold grudges, but I've fought a long side of them and if we are going to make our alliance with Goon and Wicked a powerhouse we need to back them, or they won't be there to back us. Youd be surprised the little gestures that can sway the opinion of a guild and nothing would annoy me more then being bloodlusted or killed by enemies and see my allies standing on the sidelines watching.

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Your opinions have all been noted and I thank you.

Please see the new post in the AA forum that will hopefully answer some of these concerns.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom