Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Rainedance

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Are you still thinking of doing alchemy? If not I'm gonna take up the cause, need those potions bad lol, but didn't want to do it of you already are.

Within

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
What's the best way to level up alchemy?

edit: It seems I have been putting off picking a specialty, but I am close to needing a new in-game goal.

Since this is a PVP game no matter how you chose to play it, I am thinking of a direct PVP support proficiency for the family.

In the long term I know Raine wants to do it all and will get her proficiency's up in multiple classes. But it looks like alchemy is the most important PVP component and we will never have too many of the top end potions.

Does it make sense to have multiple members going after Alchemy? ( I mean if Raine and Kat are already going to level in it?)

Last edited:

Shiala

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
one alchemist in the family should be enough to support us. the two big proffessions for pvp would be cooking and alchemy, followed up by printing for the spellbooks that buff different stats.

to level it up, basically takes a metric ton of medicinal powder, which can come from mushrooms. I'm going to use my second account, and begin the mushroom grind, just didnt' want to start until I talked to Raine first

Within

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Well I could cook, I am growing a lot of stuff. I just thought that it is important and can't have too much if we are PVPing.

Shiala

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Well I could cook, I am growing a lot of stuff. I just thought that it is important and can't have too much if we are PVPing.
It wouldn't hurt to have two, we can always sell the extras for profit

Rainedance

Free Pumpkin Hugs For Everyone
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Kat, my plan was to pick that up once I reached 15k in farming, I would jump on it sooner...but damn that Labor!!! After I hit 15K, I am going to be planting things that take a LONG time to harvest in order to regen a bit of my labor, just once I would like to see 5k on my bar...LOL So I should be starting the Alchemy or Cooking either or both is fine.I don't care...I love to craft! LOL I will do whatever you all need! And will begin by this weekend! =) Any idea the fastest way to lvl alch? Oh...and what do you need for pots??? I have been collecting the Clubhead Spores to make some of those sexy pots!

Top Bottom