Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Pumpkin Palooza?

Within

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think about hosting a family event? We would throw a party and invite the guild.

A good excuse to socialize with new members and have fun. We could have a contest, glider race, clipper race, planting and harvesting contest? Prizes?

Possibly coincide with a donation to Genesis or a prize won would be a donation in that winners name.

It wouldn't have to be that much. I think people would have fun just as a photo/video op.

Aranzeb's largest conga line/dance party!

We don't want to be overly ambitious since it would be possible to have over fifity to a hundred guests and getting anything done would be chaotic. So maybe just "get in line/circle, now dance" woud be enough. People tend to strip off all their clothes act silly and have FUN. (Somtimes they have their ingame characters do that too)

Anybody think this is a good idea?

Last edited:

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I love it! Only thing I would ask is can we give it a week or so, i'm currently broke, and trying to replenish, I'd love to be able to hand out a decent sum of gold to someone.

Other thing I'd rather start donating to individual members of Genesis, after finding out the log I donated may have not been passed out kinda puts me off of donating random anymore. Just a thought.

Within

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I think the prizes can be more symbolic than valuable. We could get a funny ingame t-shirt made (are they tradable?). Really, if we make it a fun event, that is reward enough. Like a real life party.

But I would be willing to donate some of the new swimsuit stuff or one of the new hats. If we wait long enough there will be Halloween merchandise in the store. Halloween party?!?!

Within

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
And Kat, Raine and I probably made about 80 gold each last night in trade runs. You need to join us one night.

We are making eco-fuel now.

Shiala

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
wow I'm down! I need some funds bad, spent so much money wasted when I thought I wanted to be a healer lol

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Yeah I would be down for this but I am going to be busy over the next few weekends so maybe you guys can plan everything and I will do my best to donate and attend.

Within

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
It can all be handled by us (or me if everyone else has their hands full). Is there a best day of the week for you?

Shiala

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Friday nights are always guarantee for me

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Weekends are best but it all depends on what's going on work wise for me.

Rainedance

Free Pumpkin Hugs For Everyone
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
This sounds like a blast....since we are working on our Family house...how about making it a house warming party??? Where instead of accepting "house warming gifts" we accept donations for Genesis!?!

Secondly, Kat. I have talked with Blud, and the log has been put to GOOD use....something that is going to be benefiting the Guild as a whole and not just Genesis, in getting their armor. Will explain that to you later.

Shiala

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
This sounds like a blast....since we are working on our Family house...how about making it a house warming party??? Where instead of accepting "house warming gifts" we accept donations for Genesis!?!
Secondly, Kat. I have talked with Blud, and the log has been put to GOOD use....something that is going to be benefiting the Guild as a whole and not just Genesis, in getting their armor. Will explain that to you later.

no need to explain I trust you, just happy it was used well.

Top Bottom