Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Priority after hitting level 50!

Termintor

I'll PvP your face off!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Warfare folks,

I congratulate you on hitting 50, welcome to end game! Take a breath and celebrate but realize the real work has just begun!

Your First Priority at level 50 should be GEAR, GEAR, GEAR

-The first step you should take is check out Fel's awesome guide if your armor is crummy

http://tenaciousgamers.com/index.php?threads/hasla-karkasse-quest-gear.4527/

- Next you should start working on hasla weapon, to my understanding this is one of the best weapons available in game at the time. You go to the most southeastern part of Hasla and farm specific tokens for the weapon you would like. It takes 150 tokens, it will be some work as a lot of people are there fighting over the mobs so I suggest you take at least 2 or 3 other people with you.

Brumbell posted this guide for Hasla Weapons check it out

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?10712-Guide-Hasla-Weapons

- Next or Simaltanously you should be working on the necklace you get from doing battles in Halycona at War time.

-All the meanwhile save archeum and gold so you can tip crafters and give them mats to make your armor. Start getting honor to buy STATS for your gear at the Honor Vendor. Kosman said these stats are game CHANGING!

-Also you should do 7 jury duties, it opens up a quest line after that to get an awesome gold cloak that gives +7 to each stat.

Once you feel your Gear is were you want it, or in the meantime, the next step is to LEARN your class. While I encourage everyone to have some knowledge in solo pvp I believe you should start focusing on your role in a small group setting.
Disclaimer:If you see any mistakes in this post please correct me with either PM or posting below. If there is something you wish to add please PM.

Last edited:

Kirito

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Ok then where can I find a smexy 1 handed mace to go with that shield? There is none on the quest line or hasla.

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Bc drops a decent one hander

Chabu

Get in the van...
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Great guide - just hit 50 and doing the Karkassa part now so I'm close. I stopped in the Southeast part of Hasla and picked up a token but, holy hell, what a cluster it is down there with everyone fighting for tags! That token grind looks ridiculous.

Termintor

I'll PvP your face off!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Great guide - just hit 50 and doing the Karkassa part now so I'm close. I stopped in the Southeast part of Hasla and picked up a token but, holy hell, what a cluster it is down there with everyone fighting for tags! That token grind looks ridiculous.

yea the token grind can be brutal! I am willing to help whoever with it though, because the weapon is awesome and it is way easier to tag mobs and get loot if you have lot of people.

Top Bottom