Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Overwatch Open Beta

Zeklomontu

Here to help
Legendary Gamer
Final Fantasy XIV Director
Final Fantasy XIV Officer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
So, who all is going to play during open beta? And who all has early access to play some tonight? Let's try to get together and be heroes.

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna download it and play some. Don't have early access

Sent from my iPhone cause I'm an elitist jerk.

Nyx

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
So i'll be buying this when i get home tonight more than likely. Ugh... i really didn't even want to like this game. I was content with my Battleborn and its Borderlands'ish humor. POR QUE?!?!?!?

However i can't resist @Butts making her frustrated monster voice when she's dying or when i keep asking her for heals when she's on a sniper character >.<

Tamirat

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I bought Overwatch too and I'm loving it. What's everyones battle net tag?

My battle net tag is: Tamirat number 1787

Paradigm

Bearded Pirate Instructor
Website Administrator
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Anyone still playing Overwatch? I got it a few days ago, my id is Naiye#2832

@Averie and some of the unicorns play when they are taking a break from BDO... you should hit them up

Averie

Averie#1956 - Add me!
Website Administrator
Mythic Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Anyone still playing Overwatch? I got it a few days ago, my id is Naiye#2832

I'll add you next time I'm on. I play for maybe an hour at the end of the night usually, or if I'm afk processing/crafting/fishing in BDO. If you'd like to add me first my battletag is in my signature :)

What times do you normally play?

Quite a few people play Overwatch... If you hop into the mumble channel to let people know you're playing someone's bound to come join you.

Naiye

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
I'll add you next time I'm on. I play for maybe an hour at the end of the night usually, or if I'm afk processing/crafting/fishing in BDO. If you'd like to add me first my battletag is in my signature :)

What times do you normally play?

Quite a few people play Overwatch... If you hop into the mumble channel to let people know you're playing someone's bound to come join you.

Thanks, tried to add you:) I'm on S.Korean time, playing in the mornings/evenings, depends on my mood and time

Top Bottom