Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Our first act as a family...

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Hey Pumpkin Heads!

It's time to let Tenacious know who we are! We are going to set a precedent right here and now. Our first act as a family will be to gather goods from each Kult member and donate them to the Genesis chapter. @Rainedance is in the process of getting a grocery list together of current Genesis needs.

I want to send the gift by the end of this weekend. I will be posting in the Genesis forum some time today with our intentions. I wanted to keep it a secret, but I was thinking about it last night, and thought it might be more helpful to post our intentions to Genesis and allow members to reply with their own list of needs so we can hopefully fulfill it, along with the grocery list that @Rainedance will get for us.

This will not be a one time donation. Genesis goes above and beyond to help the Tenacious community and they need our help. I hope that by donating as a family, other families and members will follow our lead.

Size of donations don't matter! I understand not everyone has access to a lot of gold or mats. But please, anything you can spare, start saving it or you can go ahead and send it to @Zawr. I will save your goods and gold donations and then present them to Genesis soon. I prefer you send donations to Zawr and not Zwar, my main. It will be easier for me to keep track of donated goods on Zawr.

Please post here if you are interested in helping out with this donation and post what you will be sending me so I can keep an eye out for it. Remember, even if you think it's useless to Genesis, they can always auction house the items for the Genesis coffers.

@Rainedance, when you can, please reply to this thread with the Genesis grocery list. Thanks!

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Things I have that I am currently able to donate:

69 Wheat
68 Rice
88 Barley
28 Bay Leaf
20 Clover
20 Blue Salt Wedge
220 Cotton
5 Gold

I will update the above list as I come into more mats and gold.

If you guys don't mind, make a list like mine above and keep it updated. I will be requesting your donations this weekend to send over by Sunday to Genesis.

NOTE* I do not expect you to donate if you are a member of Genesis as that would kind of defeat the purpose. If you want to still donate, that's fine. :)

Last edited:

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
If anyone can start planting roses and clover please do for the donation pack. I am currently focusing on lumber and duck down, meat, and eggs on my farm. I will update my above list later.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I'll plant roses and clover tonight

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
As asked by Blud...

The Short List:
Cooking:
Barley <-- Raw, not broken down
Ground Grain if you grew something else (like Rye) so you don't have to pick it again in 30 minutes.
Leatherworking:
Pelts <-- from turkeys you can grow on public farm
Alchemy:
Medicinal Powder,
Iris, Thistle, Lavender <--- Raw, not broken down
Rice & Corn <--- Raw, for the seed oils
At this moment those are the 3 crafts that need the most help, or that helping them will be of greatest benefit to the guild itself.
Everyone single player in guild is going to need the Moonlight Archeum

I have asked him if he needs stone and wood. If he does not, I wll update my list and instead stash my wood and stone away for Raine and her homes. If they do need it, I will just farm the materials again for Raine.

Rainedance

Free Pumpkin Hugs For Everyone
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
My personal wish list atm, is seeds. I am lvling up my farming as fast as possible. For the most part I am planting barley and more barley!! Growth time on them is about 30 mins, by the time I am done planting it is time to harvest. I have been selling half of my nightly harvest and giving the other half to our cook. Moving forward I will now start to send the half that I do not sell for seed money to Zawr to add to our kitty for donations to Genesis.

There are some trade packs that use the barely broken down into ground grain and eggs. So some of my barley will be held back to help make trade packs for gold!

HOLD ON TO YOUR HAY BALES!! And if you have chicken coops or any other animals that Poop, save the poop!!! Both of these are used to make the eco fuel that we will need for our farm carts and I think some ships use it as well! I will have my farmers work station up and running in the next few days so I will be able to make fuel for us! I get an average of 16 bales per barley crop. Once my thatched farm is up will be putting down at least two coops. I can make and put down a few more if we need to have a higher production of poop. Will just need some bamboo

Big needs in Genesis right now, are gold (to purchase items to break down mats) and for Labor pots, Roses, clover these are items that Blud had not listed in his post. Roses and clover are being used to build a regal crafting station. At some point the Legion will need all the Regal crafting stations. I can post a list of Later on down the road once I reach 15K in Farming I will be starting on both Alchemy and Cooking so I can feed you boys! If you need me to lvl up any other crafts, please let me know, I can do them on one of my other three alts.

Pumpkin Hugs!

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Sounds great, @Rainedance!

And yes, don't go broke providing for Genesis! Split up your donations. Maybe save 75% of your yield for yourself and our family and donate the other 25% to the Genesis fund. I think that would be a nice donation when paired with everyone elses from the family. If everyone can save around 25% of their yield to donate to Genesis, then I think that would be a hell of a donation!

Rainedance

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Zawr that sounds reasonable! Although I am going to be a little on the selfish side and keep all my hay bales for our family for eco fuel! I know the carts take 1 and ships up to 15 for their buffs. I figured that since Kat is Warfare he can have some on hand for their needs as well! On another note, I had forgotten that Chico was in my family, do you think that it would be okay to ask if he would like to be in our family as well? He is at work for the next few days but I can send him a text or call him to ask. Not saying anything to him though until you all agree!! I know that he would be very much on board in helping get mats together for Genesis! Pumpkin Hugs!!

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I love Chico! I think we could use a good world boss hunter like that. :)

Rainedance

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Me too!! If everyone else is on board I can text him, maybe his son can log into his account for an invite! =) Just let me know! Pumpkin Hugs!

Within

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I don't know him, but what he says in chat and some videos I have seen makes me believe he would be a great addition.

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
So the thread I posted has over 40 views, a few likes and no replies. I honestly was not expecting or wanting Genesis to send us goods in return, but the lack of any replies really sours me from wanting to give more to Genesis. They can't take the time to post a thank you?

Within

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I would have expected something. It doesn't discourage me though. Blud is a good person but I didn't see him on yesterday and his communication instincts don't always match mine.
It is still a very good idea and the guild needs this type of activity.

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I'll continue to donate because it is the right thing to do; it just kind of irks me that no one replied with a simple thank you yet. I saw both Blud and Cyndir on yesterday. I suppose the leadership of Genesis outside of @Rainedance could have missed the post, but I doubt it.

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Yeah a little disappointed that there were no replies, but we'll keep doing our thing cause that's just how we roll!

Rainedance

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I feel the same....Before I had handed out all our goodies, I wanted to first talk with Blud to see how he handled the gold donations. I also had to go through a lot of the items to determine which professions used what. After finally being able to talk to Blud (don't get me started!!!) I spent about three hours separating and sending out our donations early this morning. I am waiting to send out the LP pots as I want to see who needs them the most aka, who is the poorest of our crafters and has no family or other support. I have written down each person I sent the items to and the quantity. I have received three thank you responses., Eldelary (cook), Joshiki, (Cook) and TempKitty (husbandry). Each crafter that received mats also received a portion of the gold that we sent. I have those amounts written down as well. If I do not see Blud , Cyndir or SurgeMonkey post a Thank you in the thread, I am going to say something to all of them.

This is what I had said to the Crafters in their message:

Greetings Crafter! The Twisted Turtle Pumpkin Kult thanks you for your dedication to your craft! We have gathered a few items in hopes that they will assist you in your crafting endeavors!

Rainedance, Pumpkin Queen - The Twisted Turtle Pumpkin Kult

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I would expect the order leadership to step up and say thank you. Pretty bummed they didn't. This does not count you, of course, Raine. :)

Rainedance

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I said something to Blud last night about leadership from Genesis saying thank to those families..(ours for now that I know of) that take the time to pull together resources for our crafters. That by doing so other families will see the appreciation from leadership and may possibly step up to the plate. Not doing so is like a slap in the face. While it is an impossible task to thank all the individuals that have donated, it not an impossible task to thank groups or families that are showing their support.

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I said something to Blud last night about leadership from Genesis saying thank to those families..(ours for now that I know of) that take the time to pull together resources for our crafters. That by doing so other families will see the appreciation from leadership and may possibly step up to the plate. Not doing so is like a slap in the face. While it is an impossible task to thank all the individuals that have donated, it not an impossible task to thank groups or families that are showing their support.

And what was his response?

Rainedance

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
"Yah...okay...will do that..." so we shall see what he says or even if he does it...I haven't talked to the others yet, but am sending out a message to them tonite....

Top Bottom