Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Order of Warfare - Information

Taz

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I would like to join warfare but I am not really sure if my build is suitable, necromancy, defense, auramancy, if there is a better order pls tell me :p

Edberg

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
see you guys at head start

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I would like to join warfare but I am not really sure if my build is suitable, necromancy, defense, auramancy, if there is a better order pls tell me :p

the order is more about your desire to focus ingame then which build you choose. If you want to focus on pvp, and protecting our crafters and traders, then Warfare is for your. It's completely optional, even without joining an order you can still contribute or participate in one of it's events, just means you've made a verbal commitment to align with that order's mission is all :)

With that said you are welcome in Warfare with any build if you so choose :)

Taz

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
the order is more about your desire to focus ingame then which build you choose. If you want to focus on pvp, and protecting our crafters and traders, then Warfare is for your. It's completely optional, even without joining an order you can still contribute or participate in one of it's events, just means you've made a verbal commitment to align with that order's mission is all :)

With that said you are welcome in Warfare with any build if you so choose :)
Cool thanks, Ill be joining warfare

Ivy

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I'd like to join you all in warfare! I'm planning to start out doing the farmville thing, and I'll be happy to grow mats and donate them to the order for building our warships.

I'm not by nature a rusher, so I don't know how much I'll be able to contribute to pvp at first, but my bow and ermmm... whatever the healy weapon might be... will be at your service. Eventually!

Termintor

I'll PvP your face off!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I'd like to join you all in warfare! I'm planning to start out doing the farmville thing, and I'll be happy to grow mats and donate them to the order for building our warships.

I'm not by nature a rusher, so I don't know how much I'll be able to contribute to pvp at first, but my bow and ermmm... whatever the healy weapon might be... will be at your service. Eventually!

No problem, play at your own pace my friend! The order will be ready for your services whenever you are able to provide them!

I am sure around 30+ is when most people will start to become active and actually getting more serious about the orders goals and needs.

Paradigm

Bearded Pirate Instructor
Website Administrator
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Disregard that dribble that Termintor is spouting ....

This is Warfare ... if you can't get to level 50 by the end of Head Start, then take your happy ass over to the Bixies!

Just kidding ... what Termintor said :)

Blackdef

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Well im still fairly new and just discovered this side of the guild, ive been PvPing solo and bumped into a few of you guys in the open world, im currently grinding in halsa at 48, havent seen a reason to rush the last 2 levels yet, been killing 50 since 37, but i would like to join and work with the guild in some projects if possible :) In game name is Repent.

Kosman

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Please do consider joining us on Mumble. Organizing events, coordinating actions, etc...is only (IMHO) achieve verbally. One person having to type out everything puts us down one. You should never have to solo. If a Tenacious group is grinding in Halsa they will invite you to group. If you are getting ganked or griefed, we will be there to assist whenever possible and the situation deems retaliation. Even if you are just running quests, ask in guild chat if anyone wants to go or is willing to help. I think I've been through the Hasla and KR quest line half a dozen times now for others as it helps the quests go faster and the team building is what makes this a lot of fun.

LordLoki

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Can we have an update to this?

Top Bottom