I'll PvP your face off!
Honored Legendary Gamer
2009 Original Member
- Jul 12, 2010
- Reaction score
- Dallas TX
Comrades, I am very proud and eager to serve alongside you on the battlefield. Whether you are cowering behind me hiding from darn gankers, running out in front like a crazed lunatic, or giving me your magical healing juices! Whatever you plan to do, if you just want to run around as a distraction, there is safety in numbers and we need every man, woman, child to help secure our trade routes and keep our homesteads safe!
Ton of information in the link above but I will just touch on some basics
- Greater the Risk Greater the Reward - The further you go to a delivery location the more you get paid. The more dangerous the territory the more you get paid. And obviously the more Trader Packs you are carrying the more you get paid.
- You (your Guild) will need to produce transport boxes in able to take large amounts of items on players backs, tractors, ships, etc. to the trade location. I Believe the commerce craft profession plays a big role in crafting the trade packs
- Trader is a profession in the game
- Mercenaries can be hired to protect you on your trade route, but be careful who you hire and at what cost.
Invasion and Defense Preparation
- Scarecrows claim your farm land so other players can't randomly take it.
PvP & Enemy Priority