Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

On Behalf of Our Family!

Rainedance

Free Pumpkin Hugs For Everyone
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
An opportunity that was to good to turn down was presented to our Guild this evening. A player is selling a 16x16 plot of land in Solz Pumpkin Patch for 600 gold. This is beyond a perfect spot for the Guild to set up a staging area for trade pack runs. On behalf of our family, I have donated 50 gold to this endeavor, this is as deep as I could dig into my pockets for the time being. Donations are coming in slowly, but it is also in the wee hours of the morning! I am keeping folks updated on the forums as to the progress! I have PMed Paradigm about this as well and am asking him to take ownership of the property as the taxes would kill me. But I will take it on if he doesn't and just beg for tax certs to help pay for it! Or LP pots to craft the tax certs needed. lol Just wanted you all to know! Pumpkin Hugs! =)

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Crud, I'll see how much I have, I just bought 400 seeds to have cyndir craft me some potions as I'm out

Within

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I sent 12 unbound tax certs I have been saving. I turned in 100 gold worth of packs this morning, but won't have until tomorrow. I will log in and send 20 gold.

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I have 3 gold. I really have to start doing trade runs.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
wow, ok i'm gonna do trade runs today I have like 5 gold

Within

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Here are the trade runs Raine and I have been doing together the last few days to make money. I turned in packs this morning worth over 100 gold.

The most pofitable runs will keep getting pushed farther and farther out and take more expensive ingrediants. But there will also be windows of opportunity. The warzones are currently offering good trade-in values.

This weeks opportunity, if you are going to make your own packs, is to grow Yams and Azaleas. These are used to make the Halcyona Dried Pasta. Use Blue Salt Knives to make the harvested Azaleas into Dried Flowers.

You need 50 Dried Flowers and 90 Yams (plus 1 certificate) to make a pack.

This is the less used trade pack of the two basic ones you can make there and you can still get close to 130% if turned in at the right time (9 Gold in Gwenn). Halcyona goes into peace at regular intervals, port yourself to Sun's End and ride east to the Specialty Trade Workbench on the south side of the main road. Raine and I are growing these mats like crazy so we may have some to give you. Transport them up to Gwenn and turn them in, or check the the gold trader in Dewstone and you mat get a really good price at close to half the travel distance.

You can always store the packs on Raines property, and turn them in at a more profitable time, if the prices drop too low due to volume deliveries by other players (I find the early morning before i go to work is a good time to turn in)

If Hellswamp and Halcyona go into peace at the same time (happens pretty regularly) you can make the Hellswamp Mushroom Pot Pies. These take Orchard Puree (x 15) made from harvested fruit amd Mushrooms (x 100). I am trying to make as much Puree as I can, so ask me for some. Mushrooms are useful to many crafters so can't hurt to grow them anyway.

Port yourself and ingrediants to Anarchi and ride south to the Specialty Workbench on the West side of the main road ( up the hill) . Pot Pies get 12 gold in Gwenn at 130%

Last edited:

Within

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
tl:Dr - We need poop for Eco-Fuel. It is used for trade runs and for speed boosts for our ships in the navy.

If you have made it this far, I have one other thing to suggest. Put a Goose Coop on your property and harvet the poop by feeding the geese ground grain then selecting the clipper/scissors symbol. It will give you Goose Down and may also get a rare drop of Goose Meat you can sell, or use as an ingrediant for the Farmers Workbench dalies that reward you Gilda Stars.

The coops were just over 2 gold each last time i looked. We do have a crafter in the guild that can make them if we supply the mats. The coops take up the space of a med-large tree (dont think they fit on a small farm/garden)

Keep some bamboo on had (I will give you some) to repair the coop ocassionaly and this is a set it and forget it operation. You feed the grain and then and harvest every 5.5 hours or when you are able. Send me the poop and i will turn it into Eco-Fuel for our farm carts. Put down two if you are ambitious, it would really help us on our trade runs.

This is not an official request. Only do it if you have the room and the time. I will still be making poop and fuel for our use.

Last edited:

Rainedance

Free Pumpkin Hugs For Everyone
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
These runs are amazingly easy peasy!! Within and I have been do a few a night. We have cart races!!! LOL

Seriously though, for those of you struggling....we can help. Either by growing the mats needed for runs or providing the cart. Both Within and I have carts as does Kat. So if one person wants to turn in all the packs, that's a 10 pack turn in. Driver of each cart, cart holds 2 and the person needing the run.

We have been checking the pricing in Dew as well, so as Within mentioned, sometimes it is better to turn in there! Then make a quick port back to Halcy or Hellswamp or Sandeep and load up again! Usually by the second run prices in both Dew and Gwen have tanked a bit, so we have been placing packs on my farm in Gwen for a better rate of return.

So as not to confuse each others packs on my farm, I will assign areas to everyone, just place your packs in those areas. I may need to move packs around in order to plant and harvest, but that is not an issue for me. When I move a pack I become the "owner" of the pack. This does not affect the turn in price, you still get it all if you have crafted and turned it in. This is why I will assign areas of the farm for you to place your packs. Will also be using Slash's big farm for storage as well. I would rather have everyone at the farms than posting here for the assigned areas. The turn in from my farms are just a couple of mins away, if that! If I am on when you turn in, I will be happy to help you cart your packs to the gold trader!

I will post a list of things that you should be growing for the packs. As well as what each pack takes. Thankfully Slash has gotten his large farm up! He is allowing me to use it for farming, so I will be filling up my lg farm, the thatched and his Lg farm with trade pack goodies!

@Katmondi If you need mats for your pots or foods, send me a list of what you need for planting, I will make room to plant what you need. Don't worry about the seeds, I got your back!! =)

Top Bottom