Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

OLD, CLOSED: AA - Rules of Engagement / KOS List/ Allies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erica

Mumble Silence Champion
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I don't know anything about this guild, but this guy and a few of his buddies are hanging out off Solzreed near the harbor ambushing anyone that goes by:

Oh look, Viper is selling a plot for 2k gold...

Cynn

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
So has he been removed yet?

Tiberion

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Suggestion: add a "not-friendly" section for guilds that are attacking us and are not going on the KOS list for various reasons.

Its information that each of us need to know if we encounter them - that we should run or prepare to fight or whayever.

Reprisals or retributions are a separate thing, and officers can declare those if they see the need. But as it stands, when people report being attacked that info isn't really being passed around unless they do make it on the KOS list, which isn't good enough.

TartFlavor

At least I'm not Loanwolf
Website Administrator
Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Suggestion: add a "not-friendly" section for guilds that are attacking us and are not going on the KOS list for various reasons.

Its information that each of us need to know if we encounter them - that we should run or prepare to fight or whayever.

Reprisals or retributions are a separate thing, and officers can declare those if they see the need. But as it stands, when people report being attacked that info isn't really being passed around unless they do make it on the KOS list, which isn't good enough.

I second this!

sweetrad

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I don't know anything about this guild, but this guy and a few of his buddies are hanging out off Solzreed near the harbor ambushing anyone that goes by:

that spot is really tricky since its really easy to overshoot the beach when transporting packs, u just have to be careful cuz for every friendly theres a few assholes

sweetrad

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
also the list should be updated to say that more money then sense isnt KOS even though its a red guild

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Southern Legends is basicially green pirates so I;m down with them being KOS. I've recently been working with some Flawless Execution and Hackshield (A branch off of FLEX) at freed so I think it might be best to not have them killed on sight.

Pein

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I've recently been working with some Flawless Execution and Hackshield (A branch off of FLEX) at freed so I think it might be best to not have them killed on sight.
Could vouche for this. (Personally I think Loanwolf just likes Forestprancer)

TartFlavor

At least I'm not Loanwolf
Website Administrator
Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Southern Legends is basicially green pirates so I;m down with them being KOS. I've recently been working with some Flawless Execution and Hackshield (A branch off of FLEX) at freed so I think it might be best to not have them killed on sight.
Went fishing with some of these guys the other day, pretty friendly. Also, Skill from our player KOS list is now a pirate.

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
A member in mumble was trying to build a house in Sandeep, but Flawless kept killing him while he was near the camp to make packs. About 20 Tenacious(all but 1 were from Genesis) answered the call and we wiped them good.

A member claiming to be an officer started a conversation with us and we let them know that a few of their members PK'd one of ours and this was retaliation. A group of 12 more Flawless then came to Sandeep, well we wiped them too. That's when the officer told us that the 3 people responsible for the PK'ing had been kicked from the guild.

An ally of theirs (Jenny from The Order) started a convo with me asking for a cease fire. Our raid then left Sandeep, but I told her that we couldn't negotiate anything like that and to have her GM contact you. Not sure if any of that happened, but just fyi.

The moral of the story is that Genesis made a guild CRY FOR MERCY!

#CAREBEARSTARE

This is why we have the KOS list. I haven't heard of our members being killed by Flawless Execution since this happened. Now they are friendly with us. Did the fact that we put a beat down on them correct the problem? Who knows, but it did make a statement. I can also tell you that we were pretty careful that night and did not kill any innocent bystanders. This went on for approximately 45 minutes and there were lots of greens from other guilds there that night. At first some of them were running away but then it became obvious to everyone that we were only killing one particular guild. Don't underestimate the statement that made either.
(I would be in favor of taking them off KOS now due to recent developments.)

I worry that KoS lists can become sanctioned griefing. After all, we are a pretty large guild so who knows how many times that person might have been killed in one day?
I do not see this as a problem. Nobody gets on the list who doesn't deserve a taste of their own medicine. You don't get on the list for a single offense (except scammers) it takes repeated offenses in enough of a pattern for us to notice. In other words, actively griefing our guild will get another guild or person on the list.

On another occasion we went to Cinder Stone and farmed Royalty Gaming for several minutes (long enough to push the zone into war so that we could do packs there later) They made sure to tell us how much we sucked when they were dead on the ground. Again, I have not seen or heard much from them since. Either they are avoiding us or perhaps their guild faded away?

This is not something we do often and I don't think we are a griefing guild in any way. I do think that having just a little bit of infamy to our credit is getting us more respect on the server than we would have if we were 100% carebear.

sweetrad

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
any chance we can add war of attrition to the list? they went out of their way to make farming hasla for us a nightmare, simply cuz we killed 1 of them that kept taking spawns while he was alone, and refused to join our raid group

Nehebkau

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
All of Goon Squad needs to die and be dumped out to see to use as CHUM for fishing.

Nehebkau

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Lulz. Read a something awful thread where the goon guy bragged about sniping a 16x16 from under Woolzey and another Tenacious because it was suspiciously empty. Again maybe par for the course and necessitating a personal but maybe not guild KoS. Just my humble opinion though. The officers will make the final call.

Yea last night 1 blocked the exit to TC but moved a little and I was able to get out, then he raced with his horse to the next bridge and blocked it. Once on the bridge another goon blocked me from behind. Then about 10 showed up demanding gold to pass. Since they mainly want attention, and I ignored them and never said a word, they got bored after about 20 min and moved on lol.

LordLoki

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
What happened with bloodliners?

Termintor

I'll PvP your face off!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I beleive that guild pretty much disolved.

@Thermopyle is that the case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatwit

Ledmojo

Dragon with no fire
Website Administrator
Legendary Gamer
WoW: Classic Officer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Bloodline is gone, no more fishing problems from them. Now we need to add "goonrathi" to the KOS list. They have been jumping on our fishing boat harpoons, using it it to pull to neutral sea, bloodlusting, then killing and taking ship.

Happened to Igni and I back-to-back days this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom