Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

OLD, CLOSED: AA - Rules of Engagement / KOS List/ Allies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradigm

Bearded Pirate Instructor
Website Administrator
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
THIS THREAD IS CLOSED. SEE NEW ONE HERE

Updated Oct 27,2014

Allied Guilds
Your enemy is my enemy. Your friend is my friend. I want to invite you to do things with me. I want to be invited to do things with you. We are basically an extension of each other. If someone from my guild hurts someone from your guild, that person is punished to the point of kicked. All of these feelings are mutual.
Wicked
Sinister Swarm

Friendly Guilds
We don't fight each other. We stay out of each other's way unless the cooperation is mutually beneficial. If one of my guild kills one of your guild we smack them on the hand and make them give back the stolen goods if applicable. Nothing says that your friends or enemies translate.
Valor
The Shipwrecked Pirates

Neutral Guilds
We don't go out of our way to hurt you unless you are annoying us.

Almost everyone from the West.

KoS Guilds
We will kill the shit out of your face every time we see you. In fact we may go out of our way to find you just to take out some aggression.

Kentucky Fried Kraken
Asylum (for Fishy)

*All Eastern Guilds (Red is Dead)*

KoS Players
  • We will PK any player who PK's or griefs a member of Tenacious
  • We will PK in retribution any scam or dastardy deed against Tenacious, her allies or her land
  • We will PK and KoS any known scammer
  • We do NOT steal trade packs from Western Continent Players, unless in direct answer for them having been stolen from us
  • We do not bloodlust first unless in retribution or in defense of any action that falls into the categories listed above
  • We will protect those who cannot protect themselves, are outnumbered, or getting zerged. We do not interrupt fair fights
  • Only the guild leader can mark an enemy KoS

EDIT: Removed image since I can't edit it. Typed that info here instead.

Attachments

• Rules of Engagement 2.png
    Rules of Engagement 2.png
    444.2 KB · Views: 387
Last edited by a moderator:

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, we were having a discussion last night about what KOS means for this guild. Some us are under the impression the KOS means simply as stated, Kill on Sight. Others state its more along the lines of these guilds are killable but don't go out of your way to bloodlust and attack them whenever possible as to not cause a war. Can we get clarification on this?

Proof

Conceited Cupcake Bastard
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, we were having a discussion last night about what KOS means for this guild. Some us are under the impression the KOS means simply as stated, Kill on Sight. Others state its more along the lines of these guilds are killable but don't go out of your way to bloodlust and attack them whenever possible as to not cause a war. Can we get clarification on this?
If it is more inconvenient for you to bloodlust and kill them, then no worries. For example, there are a lot of FLawless EXecution that live around my house. I'm not going to turn a 10 min gathering into an hour long ordeal because FLawless EXecution wants revenge for me killing them.

Tryx

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Is Bozar from Goon Squad KoS as well? I thought you said he was at the meeting Friday night but I may have been mistaken.

DEATHFOG

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
i know that at least 1 guild partly based in cinder. north of the castle camp near the specialty crafting station "he leaves the guild to go scam for the night then joins again in the morning" i would have to go look during peace time to get the actually guild name. or names in general.

Paradigm

Bearded Pirate Instructor
Website Administrator
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
** OP Updated **

Remove all members of Goon Squad from KoS List

Add Goon Squad as official allies

GS will assist Tenacious in the building of our fleet, and connects the circle of Wicked/Tenacious/Goon Squad/Sinister Swarm/More Money Than Sense

Organized plans for Auroria and Freedich will be discussed at meeting on Wednesday

Good Times!

PS ... Shortly after GS announced our alliance in their guild meeting, their member Doitree (who was on our KoS list) saw a member of Tenacious disconnect while carrying trade packs in his cart. Doitree hid the cart and kept the packs and waited for 10 minutes waiting for Enel to log back in. Enel never made it back online, but Doitree turned in the packs and is supposed to send the gold back to Enel.

"I hear our guilds are now working together ... have to look after my bros" was the last thing Doitree said to our Tenacious member

Last edited:

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Dang that's huge! I'm actuality very excited about this!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Chabu

Get in the van...
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Well, talk about a powerhouse alliance......awesome.

Termintor

I'll PvP your face off!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
"I hear our guilds are now working together ... have to look after my bros" was the last thing Doitree said to our Tenacious member

That is a complete 180, that is awesome!

I think it is cool that he can be like that, shows he can be a dick and still have loyalty :)

Sarkk

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I love this. The alliances are huge and I'm super excited to see what's gonna happen next!

Kyndig

Alpha Geek
Legendary Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
** OP Updated **

Remove all members of Goon Squad from KoS List

Add Goon Squad as official allies

GS will assist Tenacious in the building of our fleet, and connects the circle of Wicked/Tenacious/Goon Squad/Sinister Swarm/More Money Than Sense

Organized plans for Auroria and Freedich will be discussed at meeting on Wednesday

Good Times!

PS ... Shortly after GS announced our alliance in their guild meeting, their member Doitree (who was on our KoS list) saw a member of Tenacious disconnect while carrying trade packs in his cart. Doitree hid the cart and kept the packs and waited for 10 minutes waiting for Enel to log back in. Enel never made it back online, but Doitree turned in the packs and is supposed to send the gold back to Enel.

Great news.

And...good god, if we can get their numbers behind organized....well, anything...we'll be unstoppable. Whose up for a massive raid to clear out the enemy capital?

LordLoki

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Wait so we can PK any one on the KOS Ledger?

josua

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hey Para, just wanted to give you a heads up on some CareBear pvp we had last night with Flawless Execution.

A member in mumble was trying to build a house in Sandeep, but Flawless kept killing him while he was near the camp to make packs. About 20 Tenacious(all but 1 were from Genesis) answered the call and we wiped them good.

A member claiming to be an officer started a conversation with us and we let them know that a few of their members PK'd one of ours and this was retaliation. A group of 12 more Flawless then came to Sandeep, well we wiped them too. That's when the officer told us that the 3 people responsible for the PK'ing had been kicked from the guild.

An ally of theirs (Jenny from The Order) started a convo with me asking for a cease fire. Our raid then left Sandeep, but I told her that we couldn't negotiate anything like that and to have her GM contact you. Not sure if any of that happened, but just fyi.

The moral of the story is that Genesis did what Warfare couldn't... we made a guild CRY FOR MERCY!

#CAREBEARSTARE

Sylvara

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hey...Warfare was there! Me, @Deathfeast @Sherise helped build Hoderi's lovely house and then pewpew'd with you Bears :p
I don't think a lot of Warfare peeps were on at the time or I'm sure they would have been there :)

Kinson

Epic Gamer
WoW: Classic Officer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
The moral of the story is that Genesis did what Warfare couldn't... we made a guild CRY FOR MERCY!

#CAREBEARSTARE

The gauntlet has been thrown down! I smell some Warfare vs Genesis action coming soon to a PvP zone near you!

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hey Para, just wanted to give you a heads up on some CareBear pvp we had last night with Flawless Execution.

A member in mumble was trying to build a house in Sandeep, but Flawless kept killing him while he was near the camp to make packs. About 20 Tenacious(all but 1 were from Genesis) answered the call and we wiped them good.

A member claiming to be an officer started a conversation with us and we let them know that a few of their members PK'd one of ours and this was retaliation. A group of 12 more Flawless then came to Sandeep, well we wiped them too. That's when the officer told us that the 3 people responsible for the PK'ing had been kicked from the guild.

An ally of theirs (Jenny from The Order) started a convo with me asking for a cease fire. Our raid then left Sandeep, but I told her that we couldn't negotiate anything like that and to have her GM contact you. Not sure if any of that happened, but just fyi.

#CAREBEARSTARE
Lol this isn't the first guild to cry uncle and asked us for peace, it's just that us warfare peeps are confident in our abilities and don't need to come to the forums to "compensate" for something :):)

josua

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
@Katmondi , but that is all that you guys do.

We were just a collection of people wearing smocks and aprons, carrying pitchforks and hoes(no, not the good kind).

Shiala

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
@Katmondi , but that is all that you guys do.

We were just a collection of people wearing smocks and aprons, carrying pitchforks and hoes(no, not the good kind).
You guys rock!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1412784836438.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1412784836438.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 16

LordLoki

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I wish we can ally Straw Hat Pirates they help me alot

Sylvara

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Sorry Loan, still getting to know who all officially is in Warfare!

EDIT: Just wanted to mention a positive interaction with GS that I haven't seen posted yet. Death, Kat, Parch, Proof and a couple of others were out in Hasla last night when UDL did their silly "kill a guildie, rez him and then go ballistic on Hasla" thing again. Shortly after, Goons showed up en masse, and actually ended up saying publicly (either shout or local, not sure) to NOT kill anyone from Tenacious. Looks like GS along with other people who were in Hasla took UDL out. 2 of GS ended up joining Death's farming group for tokens and the others didn't do any kill steals. So that's good.

Last edited:

Shiala

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Sorry Loan, still getting to know who all officially is in Warfare!

EDIT: Just wanted to mention a positive interaction with GS that I haven't seen posted yet. Death, Kat, Parch, Proof and a couple of others were out in Hasla last night when UDL did their silly "kill a guildie, rez him and then go ballistic on Hasla" thing again. Shortly after, Goons showed up en masse, and actually ended up saying publicly (either shout or local, not sure) to NOT kill anyone from Tenacious. Looks like GS along with other people who were in Hasla took UDL out. 2 of GS ended up joining Death's farming group for tokens and the others didn't do any kill steals. So that's good.
Yeah it was Dodgy, one of their head guys, and he yelled out "don't touch tenacious!" lol

Sylvara

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
It's like customer service...you always hear about the complaints, but rarely the compliments so I wanted to make sure I posted this.

Proof

Conceited Cupcake Bastard
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
It's like customer service...you always hear about the complaints, but rarely the compliments so I wanted to make sure I posted this.
I'm just happy you remembered I was there.

Sylvara

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Of course, Cookie.

Taamerlane

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
About 20 Tenacious(all but 1 were from Genesis) answered the call and we wiped them good.

#CAREBEARSTARE

Umm. Warfare member here.... and i was there killin many FE members.. and i made a lumber pack and hauled it :)

C

CenSaki

Tenacious Guest
Too bad we can't forget Proof. My nightmares wouldn't be filled with me murdering cupcakes with wooden stakes...

Lordvoldy

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hey I have one question. Last night I was farming hasla with GS raid. Valor attacked them. I want to know if I should fight other guilds with them or just let them fight each other?

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Hey I have one question. Last night I was farming hasla with GS raid. Valor attacked them. I want to know if I should fight other guilds with them or just let them fight each other?

Anyone that attacks an ally will be attacked. Feel free to engage if your allies are being attacked.

LordLoki

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
After Para stepped away, shall we message @Zawr about any attack?

Termintor

I'll PvP your face off!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
@LordLoki attacks should go through @Falfouran , @Katmondi , @Kosman or myself.

Also you can message @Thermopyle if you are unsure if you should attack someone, he will be the main officer in charge of communicating with allied guilds.

Last edited:

Sanch

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I got a question about KOS list. Is it shared Inside the alliance or its only a private guild matter? I mean do we expect other guild in alliance to pk those on that list too?

Shiala

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I got a question about KOS list. Is it shared Inside the alliance or its only a private guild matter? I mean do we expect other guild in alliance to pk those on that list too?
No this is for us only.

Kyndig

Alpha Geek
Legendary Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I don't know anything about this guild, but this guy and a few of his buddies are hanging out off Solzreed near the harbor ambushing anyone that goes by:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom