Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Notes form Warfare meeting 9/19

Termintor

I'll PvP your face off!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I apologize it took me this long to post, I have just really been trying to help people out in game and level my character.

The Meat and Potatoes: Repect Leadership (not just those in leader posions but also whoever is leading a raid or activity).

Don't be a scumbag: As in please have some pvp ethics, don't grief, don't kill lowbies, don't spawn camp someone etc etc. Except in Time of War all is fair and well :)

Be aware of our allies and repect them.

Priority right now should be getting to 50! Your house and gear and epic loots will all come in time, but becoming 50 is very much needed!

OK now the whole version!

Respecting Leadership:

Please refrain from speaking over leader in channel, especially if we are engaged in a intense fight.

If you feel as if the leader could have done something better or more efficiently then keep that in private and either whisper them or ask to speak alone with them in mumble after the raid.

If someone other than Kat, Koss, Fal desire to lead a group or raid the order leaders have no issue with that, but for the next couple of weeks or so please just bear with us . If you desire to lead then please bring it up in private and we will discuss it.

PVP Ethics

Please be aware of our allied and neutral guilds, Para and others have worked hard to have a good standing relationship with other guilds and if need be will not hesitate to kick people that consistently or even sporadically PK allied guilds or cause issues.

Allied Guilds: Sinister Swarm, Wicked

Griefers: Royality Gaming, Flawless Execution, Relentless, Exalted, Laughing Coffins

Please don't grief the same person over and over, if you fought them a couple of times and you just completely owned them, move on and let them do their thing. Unless they are following you and being persistent.

PVP Practice

Very soon we will start having some pvp practice, we have not figured out how excactly we are going to do it but stay tuned!

As you get into your later levels I encourage you to think how beneficial that skill will be. Sure a moderate heavy hitting dps skill is nice, but if you have a buff that buffs the majority of the groups damage or defense that can be even more valuable.

Guild Ethics

We know not everyone will be buddies, and there might be that one or two people that you really don't want to group with but regardless still be RESPECTFUL. Don't be condescending or rage at your guild mates! I know some people are just sarcastic in nature and that is fine, but please just be aware that over the internet where you cannot see someone's body language communication can become greatly miss interpreted. If you have an issue with someone please either talk with them in private or bring it to the attention of guild leadership. We cant have eyes and ears everywhere so we rely on you guys to speak up and let us know what is going on if something is wrong.

Tenacious prides itself on the friendless and helpful nature of gaming and our community. So above all we want to grow not only in skill but relationship wise.

Random

Please level to 50 as fast as possible.

Don't hesitate to ask questions or voice concerns.

If you have to stop and think "would this make my guild look bad if I did this", probably means you should ask or just don't do it.

You might be thinking who is this Termintor guy, he hasn't been around much. Well I just want to reassure you even though my presence in alpha was zero (was trying to save money) and my attendance in beta was sporatic I am very serious about pvp. I love pvp and I love to get better at it. I have loved pvp ever since I joined tenacious 4 or 5 years ago, in fact I love it so much they basically have to drive me kicking and screaming to get me to a pve dungeon.

That is all minions... stay classy!

Proof

Conceited Cupcake Bastard
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Thanks cupcake. But I still have one question.

How many Times can I kill @Katmondi before it becomes griefing?

Kirito

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
@Proof 1! he may cry too much after lol jk

Chabu

Get in the van...
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to hit 50 but my usual mmo conundrum is that while I love pvp, I can't stand questing so my leveling is slooow - especially since no xp for pvp. Only 39 now but pushing myself to roll through to 50 asap.

On that note, as I only played to 40 in alpha - what is the fastest way to 50 once you hit 40? I understand crafting hereafter stones with XP tonic helps quicken the pace. Any other tips to help my grind?

Termintor

I'll PvP your face off!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to hit 50 but my usual mmo conundrum is that while I love pvp, I can't stand questing so my leveling is slooow - especially since no xp for pvp. Only 39 now but pushing myself to roll through to 50 asap.

On that note, as I only played to 40 in alpha - what is the fastest way to 50 once you hit 40? I understand crafting hereafter stones with XP tonic helps quicken the pace. Any other tips to help my grind?

Hey CHabu! I am not to sure about leveling fast as I am pretty slow myself... only 42 1/3.. Right at level 40 my quests sent me into enemy territory, which would be a lot easier leveling with one or two other people there.

If you make it there sometime today/tonight maybe we can group up and do some quests.

Aside from quests I know that gathering some things seem to give good xp like +600 xp per item. I was gathering underwater last night and got like 1100 xp per item. However it wasn't that easy to find an item.

Some crafting would probably be more efficient like you said.

Pein

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I apologize it took me this long to post, I have just really been trying to help people out in game and level my character.

PVP Ethics

Please don't grief the same person over and over, if you fought them a couple of times and you just completely owned them, move on and let them do their thing. Unless they are following you and being persistent.

This doesn't apply to reds right? I tend to hold Shots Fired and Infamy high up on my hate list so I tend to camp a few of them when they're in our zone.

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
This doesn't apply to reds right? I tend to hold Shots Fired and Infamy high up on my hate list so I tend to camp a few of them when they're in our zone.
No camping g applies to reds, we want good fights not campfests :D

Top Bottom