Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Mission : Family Mansion

EdgarAllanPop

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I want for us to do something big. So massive; the passerby's stop and stare in awe at our
collective accomplishment.
To help me explain; here is a map of the current (top down) view of Dewstone's northern
housing district.

Green is family controlled; blue is guildmate controlled; and red is owned by random
people.

Ultimately I would like for us to build the Mansion coming in the 1.7 patch.

Nice. Though we're not going to simply stop with just the mansion; but accompany this structure with a massive archway using large farms (or Gazebo farms) spaced to perfection and splitting at the center door for perfect symmetry. Here's a small demo on what it could look like (using a small corner of our controlled area). Note I didn't try to align the trees perfectly; only did with the lamp posts.

Under the assumption that this property is 44x44 (Current Mansion available). Here is an ideal layout - one that allows for us to place down an archway 5-large farms in length.

So; our long term goals will be to purchase/pick up as much of the 8x8 properties that border our land as possible- as they all seem to be in the way (There are 12 of these). As well as pick up the 3 large farms that sit north of Sera's old cottage; as well as the cottage to the east. This will be needed only AFTER the Mansion becomes available and after we secure the plans.

Also; the 2 Large farms adjacent to the Mansion will be owned by 2 separate family members; to allow them to place 2 completed cars in the corners next to the mansion; while the mansion owner also builds/places a car @ the center of the archway in a triangular fashion.

The list:
0/1 - Mansion plans
0/10 - arranged large farms
0/3 - family cars built

We have lots of family storage @ Sera's old Cottage and Bungalow. Please feel free to use/take what you need to help build the car parts.

EdgarAllanPop

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hello Sera. You're always welcomed back! We've started building 3 Cars (Ergo/Xhii/Myself)

We picked up more property~ Now Dewstone looks like:

And the plan has changed slightly to incorporate a large backyard.

Serabim

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Nice work guys :) Eh, I may come back. Not sure though. Too much real life stuff going on at the moment, I don't even have much time for anything anymore :)

But I love reading what you guys are up too.

Top Bottom