Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Kult Ranks

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
The Long Version:

I have been giving Kult ranks a lot of thought...

You guys know me... When @Falfouran and I started Tenacious, We envisioned a community led by a council and that's just what we created in time. The Legendary Gamer and Epic Gamer ranks ensure that no one member gains to much power and allows for checks and balances. It has its flaws, but it has worked well for us.
Now the Twisted Turtle Pumpkin Kult is obviously not as serious as running a true gaming community like Tenacious. The Kult is meant to be fun and a way for us to help each other out. I am not overly concerned with family rank or structure. I am not to sure that rank or structure is required in such an environment. So, even though I am kind of getting the ball rolling on things here, I do not consider myself the family head or leader or anything like that. Yes, the AA interface recognizes me as the "steward", but rest assured I am not looking for anything in regards to power. I am simply the organizer at this point and hope you guys will help me make this family a great thing for Tenacious.

The only thing our Kult will need is a unified voice, someone that presents donations to the community and its orders. I think it would be cool for us to share this. So, I know I already said I would be posting in the Genesis forum soon with our intentions to donate to their order, but in the future, I would like every Kult member to be the one that creates that first post and tells the community our intentions to donate or host an event or whatever. So, with your permissions, I will present Genesis with our first ever family donation, but in the future, I want to take turns with this honor.

So, in regards to in-game titles, I want you guys to pick your own! We are all equal in this family. I may be posting a few stickies, but if I ever post, say, or do something you do not agree with, please let me know. That goes for the current stickies posted. If you have any issues, please feel free to approach me in private or make a post in our family forums.

So, with titles in mind, I think they should be related in some way to Pumpkins, Turtles, Cults, or Twisted things in general. I can't wait to see some of your crazy titles! Post them here and I will update them in-game.

The TL;DR version:

The Twisted Turtle Pumpkin Kult does not have ranks. We will pick our own in-game titles and take turns being the unified voice when presenting donations to other chapters or setting up community events.

Within

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Just another reason not to focus at work today. Mmmm, let's see, Grand Master of the Sleepy Hollow? Not enough turtle. I will have to ponder.

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Twisted Grand Poobah Turtle reporting for duty!

Within

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Terrapin beer.png Turtle pumpkin cap.jpg Pumpkin Turtle.jpg I am thinking: Master Terrapin of Sleepy Hollow. It can be shortened to Master Terrapin in AA or spaces can be eliminated, but I will have the full title on all official documents.

Last edited:

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Twisted Grand Poobah Turtle reporting for duty!

That name is 1 character to long. :(

Do you want to change it or would you like me to make it look like "TwistedGrandPoobahTurtle" with no spaces?

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Okay, so turns out spaces are not permitted at all? I can't submit any name changes with spaces. So plan accordingly my friends and post here.

Rainedance

Free Pumpkin Hugs For Everyone
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
@Zawr, I like that you have taken the lead on this! I really like the idea of each of taking a turn at posting for an event, great way to get ALL our names out there to represent our family!!! As far as my title...I have no idea....Mamma Raine?? Pumpkinhead's Mamma, seriously I have no idea...but something of course to do with Pumpkins! Maybe Pumpkinhead Princess?? Ideas anyone??? LOL Pumpkin Hugs!!! =)

Top Bottom