Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Individual Member Goals

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Hey Pumpkin Heads!

Please take a moment to post both your short term and long term goals in ArcheAge. These would include goals like getting your house built, maxing out crafts, acquiring certain in game titles, building a boat, etc. Your goal list can be as long or as short as you desire.

When posting, please try to be as descriptive as possible for each goal. If your main goal is building a thatched house, please include what is needed to accomplish said goal.

Example:
  • My goal is to complete a thatched house. A thatched house would require me to earn 50 Gilda Stars, 10x stone packs, 5x iron packs, and 5x lumber packs.
  • I currently NEED 50 Gilda Stars, 10x stone packs, 5x iron packs and 5x lumber packs.
As you progress with your goals, update your posts to include your accomplishments and current needs.

Example:
  • My goal is to complete a thatched house. A thatched house would require me to earn 50 Gilda Stars, 10x stone packs, 5x iron packs, and 5x lumber packs.
  • I currently NEED 5x lumber packs.
When a goal is completed, let us know about it!

Example:
  • COMPLETED
It is very important to keep up with your goal list. Family members need to know what your current goals are and what you need to accomplish them in order to offer you the most assistance.

Let's get to work!

Rainedance

Free Pumpkin Hugs For Everyone
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Currently my personal goals are as follows
*Complete two thatched farms (Update: Personal Thatched is up, now working on Family Thatched)

*Need: lots of stone, iron and wood (I will update once I get in game as I am not sure what I have in my inventory atm)
(Update: For Family Thatched - 10 stone packs, 3 wood packs. I have all the iron packs)

*Farm Cart (Thank you for the gift of a Thunderstruck! You rock!) DONE
*Need - about 25 more gold DONE

*Level Farming to 15K (able to make bundles to get you fishermen worms!)
UPdate: Farming is just over 7000, Gathering is 4,500
*Need Barley seeds (also gets me Hay bales for Eco Fuel)
*Bungalow (Will need coral to lvl in Alchemy)
*Need Gilda Stars (I have 33 atm)Update 10/13 - Currently have 42

Last edited:

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Become a fisherman! That is my long term goal at this point. And to become the best fisherman I can be, I will be building a fishing boat!

My goal is to complete a Fish-Find Longliner

Plan Cost:

• 250 Gilda
Building the Platform:
  • 1 x Fishing License
  • 1 x Fish Finder
  • 1 x Fish Crane
  • 1 x Solid Shaft
Building the Ship:
  • 2 x Lumber Bundle
  • 2 x Fabric Bundle
  • 2 x Iron Bundle
I will mark out each item above as I acquire them.

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply but here goes.

Long Term Goals:

Fishing to Master, I too wanna sail the high seas in search of that legendary mount fish to put up on my wall.

Cooking to Master, I wanna be a chef, I want to throw down banquets that buff the crap outta peeps.

I want to melt faces and rek babies!

Short Term:

I need to gear up, I seem to be heavy lucky in Thunderstrucks, now that I know what and how I want to play i'm going to be selfish and sell any I get to pay for gear and weapons. I'll set aside a portion of the proceeds for family.

I need to lvl my skills to 50, I'm doing this with crafting, so anything and everything you need converted please send to me if it doesn't help Rain lvl up. flowers, ore, wood, stone, whatever, I can get exp and level my skills this way so I will do it!

My playstyle has changed dramatically from alpha, whereas I used to love farming, trade runs, and playing the market, I now abhor it with a passion.

Thermopyle

Penultimate Oligochaeta
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I'm also working on cooking, just because I eat alot and I hate always asking for food. But alchemy is also a need because I drink alot too. Kat, we should take one or the other each. I'm at 3500 cooking and 0 alchemy, but if you really want to cook, I can start working Alchemy.

Shiala

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
nah you take cooking, i'll try to start working on alchemy!

Rainedance

Free Pumpkin Hugs For Everyone
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Okay, so I will change my plan to lvl up cooking and alchemy if you boys have it! Please send me a list or seeds or whatever of the things you need for your crafting, I will grow them for you guys! I am less than 3k from making the first set of bundles!! Yay! Growing and harvesting stuff for you guys will help to continue level my farming and gathering skills!! But with a purpose other than trade runs!! LOL Pumpkin Turtle Hugs! =)

Shiala

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I need mushrooms, we'll medicinal powder to be exact but this come from grinding mushrooms and thistle and whatnot,

Shiala

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
If you want, to save your labor send anything for me that needs to be processed to my alt account Warfare he always has 5k labor and I can use him to process the mushrooms down

Top Bottom