Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

I'm a filthy casual.

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Guys, barely going to do anything besides feeding yatas the next 3 days while I crush through borderlands. My apologies for my casual nature. This will probably affect @Termintor the most since his man love for me is insatiable. I know a bunch of others in Tenacious are going to be playing the next few days as well so feel free to add me on steam. GamerTag- LoanWolf

Schanny

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Are we talking pre-sequel or another one?

Proof

Conceited Cupcake Bastard
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Guys, barely going to do anything besides feeding yatas the next 3 days while I crush through borderlands. My apologies for my casual nature. This will probably affect @Termintor the most since his man love for me is insatiable. I know a bunch of others in Tenacious are going to be playing the next few days as well so feel free to add me on steam. GamerTag- LoanWolf
Woah... @Termintor?? What happened to me and you?

TartFlavor

At least I'm not Loanwolf
Website Administrator
Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Let me know what you think of the game. The second one was alright, but I'm probably gonna wait for a price drop before I get the Pre-Sequal. I've got Shadows of Mordor already and the new Civ is coming out soon.

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Let me know what you think of the game. The second one was alright, but I'm probably gonna wait for a price drop before I get the Pre-Sequal. I've got Shadows of Mordor already and the new Civ is coming out soon.

Ill be too biased to ask. I logged a lot of time into BL2. Loved it, did all the dlcs, hunted legendaries. So already I love it but then again all it takes is something like Torque yelling Explosions to make my girlhood tremble.

Cyndir

Ranger RAGE!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Lol, I loved BL2 as well, had a great time with it. Played Tiny Tina's Dragon Keep, was loads of fun. Interested in the pre-quel so let us know how it goes. I'm with tart in waiting for the piece to drop.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom