Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

I need your input! Please vote!

What what kind of biweekly events do you want?

• PvP practice

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Eastern Continent PVP

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Cinderstone Honor Point quests

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Other, please list

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Hasla farming

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

Termintor

I'll PvP your face off!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I know things have been a little wishy washy lately, I really want to start getting some structured events going for you guys! I just need to know what you guys want to do most for the current state we are in.

I think it would be great if we could all get together two or three times a week and just build some warfare unity and improve our skills/gear. I just need to know what YOU guys want to do, so please vote. If you don't see the option you want please post and let me know, and I will see what we can do!

Proof

Conceited Cupcake Bastard
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I want more than one vote :(

TartFlavor

At least I'm not Loanwolf
Website Administrator
Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I personally enjoy navel combat and trade pack hunting with boats the most. We don't get to fly the Tenacious sails enough.

Cynn

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I can't vote. ...I like it all lol. I know I'm not Warfare but usually pvp in some form or other every night. :)

LordLoki

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
PvP training or anything with PvP NOT pve n stuff cz we warfare ._. and we pvp

Cyndir

Ranger RAGE!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I'd just like any type of PvP help. Picking a healing class this round, something new to me, healing effectively in PvP

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Amarai

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
They are all good idea and it is very tough to make a decision. I think we can get pvp practice as we do Cinder. :)

Thermopyle

Penultimate Oligochaeta
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Which option is Tart describing? Trade packs and Naval Battles!

Kirito

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Forest Crow PVP navel battle I wanna knock FC down a few pegs :)

Sherise

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
GHA farming.

Termintor

I'll PvP your face off!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Will give everyone till Wednesday night to vote and then we can decide what times each week we want to do said events.

It looks like Cinderstone Honor and PVP practice are in the lead!!!! I will have to check and see if cinderstone happens same time everyday IRL or if the time changes in game time, I assume it is the later.

I also thought of another one... We should all Que for arena 5v5 at the same time.... TENACIOUS PARTY!

Zeklomontu

Here to help
Legendary Gamer
Final Fantasy XIV Director
Final Fantasy XIV Officer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I really like that arena idea. Would be good if we get 5 tenacious on one team, great practice for skirmishes in open world pvp and learning to work better together.

Boanz

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I would like any of the idea's. I voted Hasla though due to not having a weapon yet, and needing to improve my gear badly. Also I feel we should add a (or maybe part of an East Cont. pvp event) an open Seas pvp/trade pack grab, pvp event. I was with a group the other night that killed a reds fishing boat and turned in the fish for 24g total and then got a few trade packs to turn in too. Those can be tons of fun.

But either way I would love to see what would be scheduled and try to make as many as I can. Look forward to it.

Boanz

LordLoki

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Just saw this lol #TermintorForEnglishTutor:

Hala farming

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Cinderstone honor is every day at 12:00 game time. Its an event everyone should really be doing daily and really only takes 15 minutes to do. If we raid for that then we can do other things after :joy:.

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Also having everyone que up for 5 man arenas at the same time sounds like a blast.

Schanny

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I'm up for any of it. I am lacking a shield and a bow so I'm always up for Hasla.
I want more group pvp so trying the 5v5 arena would be awesome.
I also agree that we don't have enough larger scale pvp on the water. Naval combat is my favorite.
I just flat out agree with everything everyone has sad so far, but I put the honor quest at the bottom of my list. Seeing as it's kind of boring. Unless we do it in wartime or something.

Termintor

I'll PvP your face off!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
@Katmondi, @Kosman good sirs would one of you be down to lead some more naval pvp? I know very little on that subject

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Cynn just scheduled some naval practice I think we should all join up with her and have some fun

Cynn

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Sorry saw Term's post after I had thought to do this again. If you want someone from Warfare to lead it that's cool. ...I just think it's important to practice and do group events to get better at it.

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Sorry saw Term's post after I had thought to do this again. If you want someone from Warfare to lead it that's cool. ...I just think it's important to practice and do group events to get better at it.
Nah you're fine to lead it

Kosman

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I want two votes too! Cinderstone is just simple as hell for the return on honor points. We need to train the group to work together. Too many run off and pull too many causing wipes.
Also - something I have been thinking a lot about recently - we have discussed several times PVP in war zones for honor. The issue I have encountered recently is in groups of 7-10 you don't get as much honor (~200-400 per war time has been my average). In groups of 3-5 you land more killing blows and thus obtain more honor (300-700 in my experience). Perhaps if we do get a large group together we split them up strategically (heals/cc/dps) and send them off to different areas on the map so we aren't tripping over each other. We can make it "law" that if we encounter a large resistance we re-group as a whole to handle the situation.

Sylvara

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I'm down for most of the above, I'd just like a heads up, and hopefully it's not scheduled too late in the evening if it's during the week.

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
My problem is honor farming is one thing, definitely a few ways to make it. I think we should make money together as a group of warfare. Get like 15 people together, camp outside say Ynstere or Cinderstone or Sandeep in the neutral areas when its in peace or about to go to peace, lots of people go there to bring in packs. Then we murder take packs and all gold or gilda that is gained we pool together to gain another galleon for warfare. Just my opinion. 15 people gaining 1 pack for 1 gilda or 10g is nothing. 15 packs given to one person for 15 gilda or 150g to warfare bank is massive.

Kosman

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I agree Loanwolf - more pirating is needed. I volunteer to be the bank if needed! Just kidding...but in the right hands someone playing the AH can make 10-30% on that money pretty easily. The problem comes in where people turn in the packs and don't get paid until the next day and forget, or just don't turn over the funds. It could work if you had a few individuals to handle the turn ins but people would have to see a report of the funds and know/appreciate what the funds are used for. There would definitely be a trust factor and appreciation needed by all for the betterment of the guild.

Cynn

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I was thinking something like that for the naval pvp LoanWolf. We can use a lot distribution system of some sort for packs retrieved. I've a good one that I use on raids a lot which would work for this.

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I agree Loanwolf - more pirating is needed. I volunteer to be the bank if needed! Just kidding...but in the right hands someone playing the AH can make 10-30% on that money pretty easily. The problem comes in where people turn in the packs and don't get paid until the next day and forget, or just don't turn over the funds. It could work if you had a few individuals to handle the turn ins but people would have to see a report of the funds and know/appreciate what the funds are used for. There would definitely be a trust factor and appreciation needed by all for the betterment of the guild.

Well I assumed one person would hand in all the packs. Easily transferred through use of farm carts, 100% safe. If its warfare stealing the packs and warfare deciding prior that a certain person will be a benefactor, wether its one person in charge of a bank or for gilda I don't see much of a problem. Because having warfare funds or more big boats would be significantly more important.

That being said leadership would need to decide 1) Whether warfare should have its own bank alt. (probably should) 2) Whether rushing galleons or filling a guild bank would be the most important. (Personally I feel mats, $, for intercontinal, gilda for freed is probably most efficient) 3) What warfares goals would be or how any money would be used.

If by chance we did have a warfare bank though that people are willing to hunt packs for and donate to we could prob have some fun with it after we set aside funds to whatever cause we want to strive for.

Pvp tournaments with gold reward. 1v1, 2v2, who cares if we need to blood lust.

Honor games, break out in say 4 teams each given a leader. Leaders would all state there honor points. Goal would be to all enter the same zone when its at war and whichever leader gains the most honor by the time war is over that team wins.

Naval races. Make a start and end point, whether you need to circle a continent. Move into 2 man teams, no holds bar, harpoons, bubbles, (watching out for pirates).

Sorry, was just bored at work imagining wargames.

Morketh

Wizard Fanatic
Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
War Parties. Max 5 man groups during wartime gaining honor and rep for Tenacious. This game isn't only about sea pvp.

Idk about you all but I find certain satisfaction in running someone down on my horse killing them and turning their pack in.

We made someone REALLY mad last night when I stole their pack worth 15g lol

Note: They were 30m from the gold trader.

Wabbit from <Black Rose> WILL KoS me no doubt from now on. he tried to kill me 3 more times after I turned his pack in. (Emphasis on Tried)

Last edited:

Cynn

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Lol. .. poor little Wabbit

Boanz

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I need to PVP more. I'm becoming a Kairbare grinding Hasla, GHA and trying to make gold.

Boanz

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hasla is brutal. Just finished my t2 staff last night.
Mikkhail finished his t3 bow

I know. I picked the wrong class, a duel wielding Primeval/Stone Arrow. The most rolled for is courage and honor. And I find I'm either not getting in groups or we're getting run over by reds because no one engages them. I really need to finish Hasla too though.

Morketh

Wizard Fanatic
Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I know. I picked the wrong class, a duel wielding Primeval/Stone Arrow. The most rolled for is courage and honor. And I find I'm either not getting in groups or we're getting run over by reds because no one engages them. I really need to finish Hasla too though.

You should look into nabbing a hasla shield as a stone arrow you will literally never die haha (and you can almost always find a group) Its def tough when you need 3 weapons

Morketh

Wizard Fanatic
Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I feel you guys. I'm now working on T2 for six different weapon. I'm almost there on the 2H club and the shield though.
I'm pretty sure I would have given up by now.
I'm even a seasoned professional when it comes to grinding lol
When I played Aion the grind from lvl49-50 took 3 weeks.

Boanz

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I feel you guys. I'm now working on T2 for six different weapon. I'm almost there on the 2H club and the shield though.

I don't want to hear it Queen:mad:/:D. I have my T1 Bow......thats it. I'd feel bad for you if I had more than just one:p. Thursday and Friday I should have a ton of time to play.

Thats what I've been doing Morketh, going for whatever is least roleed for in this priority Courage, Honor, Fort, Loyalty. I like the duel weild because I like to play abit of a hybrid stile (Range/melee) but I think I need to change my play style untill I can support that. I have a very nuce 1h axe right now too, so I probably could get the shield quick and then work a sword for duel weild. It's the bow thats a pain in the arse.

Morketh

Wizard Fanatic
Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Yeah you just kinda have to stick with it. Mikk farmed all of t3 from Monday-early this morning. I got t2 between Monday-Tuesday. Diligence lol

Then again our computers are right next to each other so when we needed coffee or food we'd just click for the other :p

Morketh

Wizard Fanatic
Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
OH and on the subject of getting into groups.

Mikk and I we're a little peeved about not getting a group, So we just out dps'd the 10-12 man raid trying to get mobs. Once we killed 15 in a row they inved us :D

Top Bottom