Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

I make video.

Druzy

Kaisce
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
SMaSh tHaT muH FuGGiN' LiKe BuTToN.

...Ahem. I mean hello, friends.

I like to record gameplay footage and edit it together when I feel the existential need to stop being a waste of space and create something.

I've uploaded a lot of videos from previous Tenacious chapters (BDO, Revelation), so if you're in the mood for some nostalgia I gotchu, fam sandwich.

My favorite things to record are MMOs, but I'm currently at a loss for one that I enjoy. I'll be posting more frequently when I do find one.

Usually I'll try to integrate some kind of music into my videos, so even if they're boring (you better believe they are) at least you got to discover some frickin' sick beats, my dudes.

I recently uploaded some gameplay from Onward VR. Give it a watch if you like military shooters, virtual reality, or video games in general (I know you don't have anything better to do).

-------> YouTube Channel Link <-------https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klYFJ4W9Ops&t=43s

I'll probably be posting here every time I upload a new video. I want to see this section of the forum become super active. I'll look at anything else y'all post. Yes, even if it is somehow more unwatchable than the videos I make.
I'm far from being a pro, but if editing gameplay videos is something you might be interested in shoot me a message. I would love to help you get started.

Thanks for watching and remember to like, comment, subscribe, follow, friend, thumb-up, hashtag, donate, retweet, reblog, reincarnate, deep-fry, and add me on farmville.

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Awesome video! Makes me wish I didn't suck at fighting games lol

Mishi

Guild Reaper
Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score