Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Guard Duty!!!

Termintor

I'll PvP your face off!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score

I am looking for a few merry men (ok we accept women with beards as well) to join my band of misfits!

As @Katmondi has been doing such a great job with order of warfare (leaving me struggling to see what I could organize and try to lead) I have finally thought of something even though less epic than sailing the seas, it will require great strength of feet!

As the free to play players come into the picture with the official launch they may become discouraged as most of the gankers and griefers will be 40+ at that point. I would like to start a "Tenacious secret service" where we protect our own if they are being griefed in the 30+ zones....

This will be nowhere as organized as Trade runs, so if yee are willing please post in this thread and let me know. This will be very spontaneous and will probably set you back from an individual perspective but will help out guildies in need!

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
i'm down, I have a cottage in sandeep where everyone is settling down, I want to get it built asap and open it to the guild so everyone has a portal and can quickly respond to any calls for help in the zone :)

Proof

Conceited Cupcake Bastard
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I'm down. I believe I've already started working on this. Just saved a level 30 or so from being killed while carrying a stone pack to his cottage in sanddeep last night. I was almost about to kill them both but then decided I am a somewhat nice person.

Proof

Conceited Cupcake Bastard
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I must admit, as a f2per I am a bit worried about this and despairing of being of any use to the guild in PvP at all. I will try to level to 50 as soon as I can and I've been trying to look up leveling guides and all sorts of other stuff but there is only so much that I can do as f2p, especially with the best gear being crafted. In addition,unlike Erica, I don't have a gaming keypad T_T and I've quickly begun to realize that I need one since there aren't any mods (or are there?) that will let me add macros. Yes, I use those and it's not because I'm a stupid player but they are really useful when you use a lot of things that have various cooldowns and combos AND you are a lefty. BUT, I don't have one and don't see myself being able to get one for a little while so I've also been looking into various software (also free, like G-Hotkey and AutoHotkey). This will be my first time rolling heals and I've heard that is incredibly difficult too. So, I say all that to say that I appreciate the thought/this thread.

I am horrible with macros. I don't know how to create them at all. I can't see how using them would make anyone less intelligent. In my opinion, it is the opposite.

And don't worry, if you're a horrible healer, so is @Katmondi so it'll actually be like we have one good healer with both of you working together!

Chiyon

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
@Queen The problem is that the Hackshield will probably detect any standalone macro software that you use, so that might not work out.

I'll be maining a Cleric (pve) / Hierophant (pvp) as well, so maybe we can work together to figure out good rotations and even division of duties in a raid. :) I'll also be picking up Tailoring, and the Order of Genesis can craft gear so gearing up shouldn't be a problem. If you'd like I can share with you my leveling/build plan to give you some ideas.

I'm also not the greatest healer but I'll at least give you a band-aid and cookie :p

Shiala

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I must admit, as a f2per I am a bit worried about this and despairing of being of any use to the guild in PvP at all. I will try to level to 50 as soon as I can and I've been trying to look up leveling guides and all sorts of other stuff but there is only so much that I can do as f2p, especially with the best gear being crafted. In addition,unlike Erica, I don't have a gaming keypad T_T and I've quickly begun to realize that I need one since there aren't any mods (or are there?) that will let me add macros. Yes, I use those and it's not because I'm a stupid player but they are really useful when you use a lot of things that have various cooldowns and combos AND you are a lefty. BUT, I don't have one and don't see myself being able to get one for a little while so I've also been looking into various software (also free, like G-Hotkey and AutoHotkey). This will be my first time rolling heals and I've heard that is incredibly difficult too. So, I say all that to say that I appreciate the thought/this thread.

queen are you able to get in mumble? I'd love the chance to chat and alleviate some of your concerns, I can main heal with no macros, only thing close is my razer naga, but still no macros, healing is not near as hard as you've heard. There are several tips and tricks that make it easier,

and don't worry about leveling, there will be tons of people to group with, and the best way to level is just do the quests, overachieve every time you can, and look for hidden quests. I'll take even the worst healer in the history of mmo's if I can trust them over some uber pvp'er who I can't rely on :)

Christien (formerly Kaien)

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I'll sign up. Considering how inactive I am lately with work and everything, I can't take part of scheduled trade runs. But for spontaneous pvp fights I can definitely be there to help out anybody whenever I'm online.

Apophus

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I am in... but also trailing behind so may be a few days until i can be of decent help.

Adeleseraphim

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I leveled as fast I can for this. count me in

Sypher00

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I am in! Only 25 right now but I am in a steady climb up between questing and mining with prof potions. I live in Sanddeep as well. Biggest D bags there are Flawless Execution and then the reds. Most other guilds like The Order are good peeps.

Shiala

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I am in! Only 25 right now but I am in a steady climb up between questing and mining with prof potions. I live in Sanddeep as well. Biggest D bags there are Flawless Execution and then the reds. Most other guilds like The Order are good peeps.

Yeah, that's gonna be our first stop, would love to run into them. Proof and I killed a few of them last night.

Schanny

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I thought this kind of thing was under the terms and conditions of being in Warfare to begin with? I'm all over it. I'm slowly leveling as I'm exploring this beautiful world and making myself some gold in the process. But that doesn't mean my heart isn't in it!

I will lend my bow to all who need it.

Cynn

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I'm in whenever online and not doing an event or dungeon :).

We will definitely need some to guard the Karkasse Ridgelands area. We have a bunch of guildies and Allies there. I'll get my house done Soon for the Tele point.

Shiala

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I'm in whenever online and not doing an event or dungeon :).

We will definitely need some to guard the Karkasse Ridgelands area. We have a bunch of guildies and Allies there. I'll get my house done Soon for the Tele point.

if anyone in warfare has any extra mats would be great to get Cynn's place built so we can have a portal point there. Thanks gang!

LordLoki

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I am in. Im lvl 22(and a half) atm. Outrider! At your service PvP Lord Termintor!

Top Bottom