Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Gilda for Galleons?

Deathfeast

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
So, I seemed to have missed any and all runs that Fel and Proof have been doing to get a Galleon Design.

Which sucks, cause I was hoping to find out the best practice, route(s), times to do these kinds of runs.

Because I want to get one as well. :)

have not been seeing anything in guild chat, or the forums regarding when anyone has been doing this, and I would imagine it takes a fair amount of people to do successfully. Since I did not get that far into Alpha/Beta, I am not familiar with the high end gilda star collecting that most of you have experience with.

I want in :p

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
So, I seemed to have missed any and all runs that Fel and Proof have been doing to get a Galleon Design.

Which sucks, cause I was hoping to find out the best practice, route(s), times to do these kinds of runs.

Because I want to get one as well. :)

have not been seeing anything in guild chat, or the forums regarding when anyone has been doing this, and I would imagine it takes a fair amount of people to do successfully. Since I did not get that far into Alpha/Beta, I am not familiar with the high end gilda star collecting that most of you have experience with.

I want in :p
The have been doing this solo on their own :D

Fel

nani tf
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Death, Proof and I have been doing this practically in pairs of two if not I run solo. The key is stealth and very carefully timed trips. We usually run really late at night or sometime during the day - depends on Proofie being a work or not.

If you wanna come though and get the gilda stars in we can show you the route we take for stealthing packs in - just know this: It's not 100% you'll get your pack in. Forestcrow'n'Co patrol the island consistently throughout the day. Last night we only got one in because of how crowded the island was.

Deathfeast

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Fel.

I can understand the need for small numbers, I just want to learn the layout and start working on it myself.
Any info will help greatly, as I would like to see a fleet of Tenacious clippers and galleons in the near future.

Fel

nani tf
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Fel.

I can understand the need for small numbers, I just want to learn the layout and start working on it myself.
Any info will help greatly, as I would like to see a fleet of Tenacious clippers and galleons in the near future.

Get with me later tonight and I can show you the route we do - stealth and all. It takes aprox. 21 mins per run unless circumstances change on Freedich and FC is out and about in 15+ swarming the island.

Proof

Conceited Cupcake Bastard
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
The key is to have a minion willing to scout stuff and take the risks for you and you should be peachy.

Proof

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
so what you're saying is...

You are the minion? :)
Quite the opposite, in fact. Although I do provide entertainment on the ride over to Freedich.

Proof

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I make him dance and sing or I throw him into the whirlpools.
It would literally take days for you to ever even see a whirlpool!

And by the time you see it, it's because you ran right into it.

Rathe

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Death, Proof and I have been doing this practically in pairs of two if not I run solo. The key is stealth and very carefully timed trips. We usually run really late at night or sometime during the day - depends on Proofie being a work or not.

If you wanna come though and get the gilda stars in we can show you the route we take for stealthing packs in - just know this: It's not 100% you'll get your pack in. Forestcrow'n'Co patrol the island consistently throughout the day. Last night we only got one in because of how crowded the island was.

I ran one of these with Edgar the other night, lots of heart pounding, stressful fun was had and I never cast more than one spell and did no damage :)

Boanz

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Deathfeast, I'm saving for a gallion also and wanted to get in on gilda runs. Hit me up in game and I'd love to go with you. If you already have a partner, maybe Fel and/or Proof can show me how to go sometime. I've been struggling to find mentees to run BC and SM, so it's just been the daily missions.

I'll try and hit you up in game Deathfeast.

Boanz

Top Bottom