Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

FULL guild traderun/ pvp to freedrich! Come join! Friday night

Termintor

I'll PvP your face off!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
One of your fellow brethren wants us ALL to have some guild fun!

@LoanWolf, jester of the court, was talking to me last night and said "Term, Term, Term" after pretending to be afk because I like to mess with him I said "yes"... he said "we need a full guild pvp event!"

So we are doing it! How successful it will be, partly depends on you...

I dont want to put the exact time in here just yet, as dont want spies to see.

Here is what you can do to improve chances of epic success:

- Be promptly on time - When we are just sitting on the coast for longer than 3 or 4 mins we are asking, nay, begging for someone to steal our packs. This event will leave with or without you. Stragglers be warned, this run can not and will not wait 5 or 10 mins for you when majority of raid is ready to go.

- Consumables - Every Buff helps! If you can't afford the epic ones at least try and get some of the cheap stuff. Every little bit of boost in stat helps! If you have any questions @Kosman and @LoanWolf know a lot about consumables and buffs.

- If you are someone who has X amount of packs and want someone to carry some for you and help protect you, please offer a little compensation for their willingness to help out. Maybe 15% of total revenue from run? That seem fair? If you are turning in for guilda then just come to some sort of agreement with those helping you.

- If you are protecting someone know that you came willingly, noone made you come. Most people expect some sort of reward for their efforts and I totally understand and agree, but please dont get greedy or snippy with those you are helping.

- When in Raid select your role from the role options.

- leading - We need a set number of people to lead and others need to LISTEN to what they say, I am far from expert on naval combat so hopefully @Cynn can help lead this. We can't have 20+ people saying things all at once trying to say what we need to do. Don't want to many cooks in the kitchen.

- Have fun! We are all playing this game to have fun, let's make it fun!

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
A few things I'd like to mention.

- We should have as many packs as possible crafted tonight and loaded up on farms in Solzreed. Crafting from other locations that isn't Braised meat is ideal and storing them on guild land or if anyone has farms they would like to volunteer. Keep in mind even if you don't hand in the packs you will still get one gilda if someone else hands in it for you. If you need gilda, now is the time to craft packs and put them up. I would like to have 100 packs ready to go.

- It will be a shit storm. We will be heading in during a prime time. Don't worry about feeding packs to someone unless we can completely secure it. If you have a pack on your back hand it in immediately. If you come, expect to die and not hand anything in. The best way to guarentee it will be profitable for yourself is to craft the packs beforehand.

- There will be many guilds, many raids there, many strong players. We will be attacked and we will die if we can't fight. Everyone needs to be completely buffed up if possible. Pvp in this game is 100% about consumables. I hate to say it but if you are not buffed don't expect to even be able to 2v1 a forestcrow. For the most part we usually lack numbers so we can't zerg. The only way to make up for this is to be completely buffed. I will try to get extra consumables but can't afford everyone. Try to have enough to last for 3 hours. Look at Boenz post in warfare and Kwans in general to know what you need. Can have +2400 magic defence, +2400 phys def, +10% attack and magic attack, +1k health, +80 main stat I believe all stacked at once.

- You may lose your ship. Ill be making a bunch of gold tonight, if you need extra Shatigons to repair ships I can cover the costs. We need our fleet.

- Everyone who goes is expected to fight. Whether you have only crafted the entire game or are still only 30. Talk to a member of warfare tonight if you are unsure how to play your class. Even a level 30 can be a huge assistance with cc.

- We have a time we are shooting for but will not be posting in forums. Whisper to get the exact time for departure, but we will post sometime tomorrow. Expect to be in the raid for atleast 3-4 hours. And try to be online and ready by 8:30 est. Make all your plans tonight so we don't have scrambling tomorrow.

-I can't stress enough that it doesnt matter whose packs are on whose backs. Crafters get there 1 gilda, and we may not be able to hand in any packs for all we know. The second a merchant ship is or galleon is spawned it needs to be loaded be everyone.

- We are looking for a fight. The major reason for doing this is we have little to no experience as a guild to fight massive pvp battles. For this to be succesful we need lots of participation.

So yeah, lets go have some fun tomorrow. Hopefully I can expect to see you all out there!

:heart: LoanWolf

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
- Be promptly on time - When we are just sitting on the coast for longer than 3 or 4 mins we are asking, nay, begging for someone to steal our packs. This event will leave with or without you. Stragglers be warned, this run can not and will not wait 5 or 10 mins for you when majority of raid is ready to go.
- We should have as many packs as possible crafted tonight and loaded up on farms in Solzreed. Crafting from other locations that isn't Braised meat is ideal and storing them on guild land

Yes, craft them tonight and get them moved to the Solz staging farm. Do not wait until tomorrow and then be donkeying or farm carting across the zone with Southern Legends, UDL, and Royalty Gaming following you right to where we are leaving from.

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Blud youll have to give me the staging ground location tonight, as I will probably be running as many wheat biscuits as I can up. Otherwise I have a location in southern Solz I can drop them to.

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
@LoanWolf Southern Solz has too much visibility. We have 2 16x16 staging farms tucked away where nobody sees them. It is high time we used them. If we load them up tonight we can just grab & go tomorrow or Saturday.

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
@LoanWolf Southern Solz has too much visibility. We have 2 16x16 staging farms tucked away where nobody sees them. It is high time we used them. If we load them up tonight we can just grab & go tomorrow or Saturday.

Agreed my friend.

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Also, some people don't check the forums so let all your families know guys. :heart:

TartFlavor

At least I'm not Loanwolf
Website Administrator
Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Are we going to be inviting any allied/friendly guilds?

EDIT: Oh god Civ: BE releases Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
A few things I'd like to mention.

- Let's get drunk

- We're gonna die

- It's gonna be so much fun, someone record it!

So yeah, lets go have some fun tomorrow. Hopefully I can expect to see you all out there!

:heart: LoanWolf

Fixed :)

Rathe

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Sounds fun, if I am home from work before this goes off I will be in!

Boanz

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
So this is training for Auroria.......who can I contact about staging packs? I'd like to craft up a bunch and let others turn them in.

I'm working on gilda for a Galleon, but whoever carries them can turn them in. I'll take the 1 gilda per pack.

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
So this is training for Auroria.......who can I contact about staging packs? I'd like to craft up a bunch and let others turn them in.

I'm working on gilda for a Galleon, but whoever carries them can turn them in. I'll take the 1 gilda per pack.

I will be on at roughly 7est and could show you. Its NW of the pumpkin patch in Solz. Its up on the highest tier, player owning it is Pyress. Look for packs.

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score

Make sure you bring consumables for this fight Boanz. You filthy casual. ;)

Kinson

Epic Gamer
WoW: Classic Officer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I've got the three girls by myself tonight, so I can't commit to any activity for an extended period of time. But I'll try to pop into mumble to listen to the shenanigans.

Cyndir

Ranger RAGE!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Nice write up guys! Sounds like it will bee fun. Now if we could get the servers to stop going down that would be cool. Ice for a bunch of feathers for the gweonid dyed feather packs to add to the mass.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Joshiki

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
The Samurai family got 9 packs put down from White Arden and had another 9 in route from Gweonid when Tiberion's DSL went down. A shout out for help had guildies there immediately! We got 8 of those packs placed up there. When I left the game Tiberion and the pack on his back were still off in DSL space *S*

This is an awesome guild! Thanks again!

Tiberion

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
The Samurai family got 9 packs put down from White Arden and had another 9 in route from Gweonid when Tiberion's DSL went down. A shout out for help had guildies there immediately! We got 8 of those packs placed up there. When I left the game Tiberion and the pack on his back were still off in DSL space *S*

This is an awesome guild! Thanks again!

Hehe I made it in a while later. We actually made 5 more (23 total) since I was still close to the specialty station; that pretty much finished filling up the 1st farm space, so people may need to start plonking them on the one next to it owned by Thermopyle

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hehe I made it in a while later. We actually made 5 more (23 total) since I was still close to the specialty station; that pretty much finished filling up the 1st farm space, so people may need to start plonking them on the one next to it owned by Thermopyle

Well thats great to hear! It was a little more then half full when I was done last night so thats huge. Now we just need bodies. Lots and lots of bodies.

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
My general polling of running into mumble channels and annoying people until they say they will do shows we should have a full raid for this. You do not want to miss out :joy:

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Have packs on farms by 8:30. Go buy all your consumables, beer, walk the dogs, take a shower. Then we will be luanching with packs at the time I told everyone in mumble. Just ask in guild chat and someone will whisper you the time. Or meesage me here. Scout party is launching at 9:00 est. I will be creating the raid at 8:30 (which is way in advance) You are not expected to be into the raid until a half hour before launch.

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
This is what you should be bringing. Its a lot. I know. But this is how we win.

• Resurrection Scrolls x 10 - It's always best to get rez'd by the group and not have to make you way back. I take 10 because you never know.
  • Steel Ammo (Cannon Balls) >100 - Don't want to be the one who can't kill an enemy ship. And they're cheep.
  • Dahuta's Bubble x 10
  • Health and Mana Pots (up to your wallet)
  • Food (up to your wallet) - Make sure to get drink for HP and Mana boosts(+### to HP for 30 mins), food for boosts to main stat (i.e. +## to AGI, STR, etc) and food for HP and Mana recovery (+### to HP every 2 seconds for 30 seconds).
Try to get atleast an hour and a half worth of these. So thats x3
  • Elixir: Healer's ChaliceTemproary converts 10% of received damage to health (Tanks)
  • Elixir: Brick WallTemproary reduces all received damage by 18 (Tanks)
  • Special Elixir: Blood-stained RevengeTemproary increases Physical and Magic Attack by 10% (Dps)
  • Defense Medicine: Kingdom's HeartIncreases Physical Defense by 2400 for 30 mins
  • Resistance Potion: Ancient Library RelicsIncreases Magic Defense by 2400 for 30 mins
  • Tangy Soda (Increases Max Health +1040 for 30 minutes.)

Foods

Savory Ribs - +60 Str
Roast Ribs - +60 Int
Rib Kebab - +60 Agi
Smoke Ribs - +60 Spirit

Sweet Bread and Sweet Soup is the highest regens.

Gentle Vigor and Unbridled Tide are the 2nd tier health and mana pots. You do not need the max level ones.

Last edited:

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Someone please get with @Ashlynmae (Aenowyn IGN) and @Joshiki ... hope both of them are coming anyway :)
Perfect time to use the tables they have made, will help reimburse for mats of course.

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Info on meat buffs as well

Savory Ribs - +60 Str
Roast Ribs - +60 Int
Rib Kebab - +60 Agi
Smoke Ribs - +60 Spirit

Sweet Bread and Sweet Soup is the highest regens.

Gentle Vigor and Unbridled Tide are the 2nd tier health and mana pots. You do not need the max level ones.

Boanz

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I will be on at roughly 7est and could show you. Its NW of the pumpkin patch in Solz. Its up on the highest tier, player owning it is Pyress. Look for packs.

Cool, that works. I still have to pick up the +2400 for phys and mag. I have the +600 iones for everyday use.

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
As someone who wears cloth I need the phys resist to not be basicially 3 shot comboed.

Cyndir

Ranger RAGE!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Are we inviting wicked it blood lust to this? Would be good idea to strengthen relationships

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Are we inviting wicked it blood lust to this? Would be good idea to strengthen relationships

This is about Tenacious

Maybe we can pull them in later in the event

We need to test how we function independently as a guild first though.

Serabim

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
How did the raid go? Sorry I missed it, baby ended up being too cranky.

Nehebkau

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Was fun and interesting. I'm still learning a lot and this was my first kills and HP lol. I'm ready for some more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom