Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Farm Cart Thoughts and Other Things

Rainedance

Free Pumpkin Hugs For Everyone
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
First, I want to say a big thank you to Kat for helping me get my farm cart, I can not even begin to tell you how much of HUGE help it has been in making gold to support my seed habit! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!

As a means of trying to set a good example to others, I have been carting trade packs for members of the guild, mostly Genesis for turn ins. I only ask that they provided the fuel for the cart. I have been offered to turn a pack or two in, but have refused. I want them to make as much as they can off of their packs in order to get to their goal of getting a cart themselves. The only other thing that I ask of them is that once they get their carts to aide others. Those are my "fees".

That being said I know that some of my family members are struggling as well, and I want to help them in any way that I can. So if you want to do a trade pack run or two and would like for me to cart three of your packs I am available! I am growing a ton of yams, and flowers for the Halcyona to Gwen run and mushrooms and tree fruits to break down to Orchard puree needed for the Hellswamp to Gwen run. If the prices are not right by the time we get near the turn in, I dump my pack at my farm and wait until the prices are back up. I offer up my farms to you all to leave your packs there as well if you need to wait for prices to go back up for your turn in. Should you need help in getting the mats for trade packs, please let me know so that I can grow them for you and have them on hand. Just let me know what you want.

Within and I have been doing a couple of runs a night and have been making some decent gold off of the trade packs. I would like to see other members of our Family do the same. I have no doubt that if we all chip in together we can help each other out in getting the gear, weapons and other goals that we have personally as well as Family goals.

For now, I am going to be growing the yams (helps increase my farming), mushrooms, flowers and tree fruits (helps increase my gathering). I am always growing barley to sell as well as using them for wheat biscuit trade packs, but the turn on these are so up and down it is difficult to turn them in for more than 110%.

Once our Family House is up, I will be making trade packs to place around the house for those of us that need gilda stars, I know I need them for the bungalow and Zawr needs them for his boat. They will be from all over in hopes to get the better turn in on your gilda stars. Most people make the Solz or Lily trade packs as they are closest to the launch point which means the turn in value decreases greatly. If there is a trade run going on, please be sure to check the family house for available trade packs and take the one that you need! That is what they are going to be there for! If you want to help out with mats for these Family trade packs, send them my way! If you have some extra Eco fuel, I could use this as well in transporting the packs to the Family House. Depending on where I am coming from it can take 4 to 7 fuels to get to our Family House. If we all donate a few trade packs to the Family house those that need the gilda stars will have a good supply ready to go!

I am less than 6k from making bundles for farming. Gathering is coming up close behind it. Soon I will be able to provide our fishermen with the much needed worms!

Well these are my random thoughts! I really just want to help my Family members get everything that they need!! Pumpkin Hugs!! =)

Top Bottom