Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Family House Update and Other Good Stuff!

Rainedance

Free Pumpkin Hugs For Everyone
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
We now have all the mats to build our family house in Solz!! A big Thank You to Slash for the endless mining he did for the stone! And a big Thank You to everyone else that helped with the final stone and wood that was needed!

When we build the house I would like for as many of us as possible to be there, especially Slash!! =)

Slash was also able to work his magic and got a Thunder Struck tree a few days ago! He was able to build his farm cart and provide one for Zawr's cart as well. I believe that he has two left. So if someone in the family needs one for a farm cart please let either him or I know. I believe that he may also have some of the mats required as well. The biggest thing that you will need other than the TS is the charcoal, you will need a total of 6.

Over the last few weeks, Within and I have been helping those that have not had a farm cart to make trade pack runs to get some much needed gold. We are very happy to do so! We have also been able to help out with the needed mats for these runs. Some of you have felt a bit uncomfortable accepting these mats and our offers to make these runs for you. To that I say "Cut it out!!!", we are a Family Damn it!! This is what we do for each other!! LOL

If it makes you feel better, than here is what you can do. You can send me seeds for yams, azaleas and mushrooms. Also needed is tree fruits, like grapes, acorns, beechnuts etc. Oh and some blue salt knives would be helpful as well. Now I am not asking you to send me these things as I am able to provide these things with very little issues for the most part! Again, you are not taking any resources away from me!! Send any of these things ONLY if it makes you feel better! LOL Remember, me helping you is you helping me! Growing and harvesting all these things is leveling up my professions! =) The higher my professions in gathering and farming the more types of bundles I can make for you crazy kids!!

My farm is your farm....well maybe not for planting and harvesting, but for trade pack storage!!! =) When doing runs from Hellswamp or Halcy, be sure to check the rate. If the rate is not where you like it to be, then please feel free to store your packs on my farm.
I am going to move all MY packs to the left hand side of my thatched.
@Zawr, you can store your packs on the right hand side of my thatched house, that is the side closest to my large farm, which is right beside my thatched.
@Termintor , you can have the upper left hand side of my large farm. This is closest to Slash's house which is right behind my large farm, it also closest to my small farm.
@Falfouran, you get the lower left hand side of my farm, this area is next to my thatched and closest to Slash's house.
@Katmondi, you get the upper right hand side of the farm, this is closest to the road and my small farm.
@Within you get the lower right hand side, this is closest to the road and the thatched.
So this is what it will look like:

***Slash's House***
Raine(Thatched House)Zawr Lower Left hand side: Falfouran Upper Left hand side: Term

Raine (Thatched House) Zawr Lower Right hand side: Within Upper Right hand side: Kat

***The Road***
It is important that you remember where your location is when storing your packs. I will need to move them around to plant and harvest on the farm and around the house. When I do this "ownership" of your pack changes to me. It will no longer display your name on the pack. This does not affect your payout, you will still get 100% when you turn in.

FAMILY HOUSE PLAN!

Once we have the Family House built I will be placing four goose coops down in the back of the house. We need the coop poop for fuel for our farm carts and ships, when we get them! And we will! =) I want to place a few trees down as well, but need to leave some room for Termy to do some planting if he wants or needs to. If you happen by the Family House and harvest the coops, please place the coop poop in the chest with the trade pack mats. I will leave grain in this chest to feed the geese.

I believe that Zawr is going to donate a mailbox for the house. Slash has a chest as does Katmondi, I believe. We can place up to three! We can have one chest for Genesis donations, one for trade pack mats and seeds the other for misc items.

My goal is to fill the trade pack chest with all the mats that you will need to do runs for Hellswamp and Halcy. Please feel free to take them as you need them I will check them daily for inventory and do my best to keep them filled! This is for the FAMILY! So please take what you NEED and leave what you can!! I will also be storing packs up there for our Family overseas trips from ALL over! I would like to be able to get the highest rate of return for whatever we are going for be it charcoal, gildas or salts! So if you have an extra pack or two to donate to whatever cause or family goal we have please drop them off!

@Termintor I know that you had said that you needed mats for something. I am not sure if that was for trade packs or something else. So you can do one of two things. Send me the seeds for the things that you need and I will grow and harvest them. This helps me level up my farming and gathering professions. Or, I will leave some space at the Family House for you to plant and harvest. It is up to you. Just let me know. =)

Well, gentlemen, that is it from your Pumpkin Queen!!

Twisted Turtle Pumpkin Hugs! =)

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Would you rather have seeds or bundles?

Rainedance

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
UPDATE!!

Last night Slash and I were able to put up our Family house! It is so pretty!! =) Was going to wait to have more of us on, but with Kat needing packs for gildas, thought we would get it up sooner rather than later.

I know that Katmondi is working on his galleon. He doesn't have much further to go. Our house is a perfect staging area for packs in this endeavor. Until he gets his galleon, packs that I have stored there are for him to turn in for the gilda that he needs. I carted 3 packs from Halcy last night and they are stored in back of the house. It was either 5 or 6 fuels to get them to the house! So any help with fuel will be appreciated. I will try to get a few more runs in for packs to go towards his galleon. I don't mind carting them to the house, I know that the rate of return may be a little higher with these packs as opposed to others!

I have put down 4 goose coops in back of the house. If you happen by the house, please feed and harvest them. I have put ground grain and bamboo in the chest for repairs if needed. Please put the coop poop and feathers in the family chest. @Within do you mind checking the family chest every few days for the poop and leave fuel in there until I get my farmers work station??

I've also started planting mats needed for the Halcy and Hellswamp runs. These mats will be placed in the chest, it is set to family. So if you need mats please take what you need, these mats are for YOU. Especially if you do not have room or land to grow them on! I will be checking the chest daily and do my best to keep it stocked up for you guys. For now if you can, please leave seeds for yams, Azaleas and mushrooms. Blue Salt Knives would be helpful as well.

Trees have also been planted around the house. If you harvest the trees please put the logs into the chest. We will use them to help build ships and such for the family. I will do the harvesting of the plants. I need the profession points! Should the Trion Gods bless us with a TS, please place that in the family chest as well. I know that these are going to be needed for some of the things you kids want to have in the future! It will be helpful if you all could leave a few cedar saplings in the chest for planting.

You know, if we all work together, we will have the ability to get a few fishing boats, another galleon, a merchant ship and a bungalow as well as anything else that we might want to have!!! =) As long as I have labor and fuel, I will make and cart packs from all over to help with all of these things!!! I want to help make your personal goals come true!! =)

That is all from your Pumpkin Queen!! =)

@Zawr, @Falfouran, @Thermopyle , @Katmondi, @Within, @Slash, @Termintor

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Thank you all for your help, zawr and within both will have my login info in case you guys need the galleon and I'm not on, you rock!!

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Sounds good guys! I will try to check on the house at least once a day to maintain it, @Rainedance. As far as trade packs go, will making Sandeep packs be of any use for us right now or should I focus my efforts elsewhere?

Within

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Great work on the Family House, Slash is a mining madman.

I will check the chest for "fuel ingrediants" regularly. If you are on I will mail the fuel to you, if you are not, I will put the eco-fuel in a chest. (this is what i have been basically doing the last few days)

Rainedance

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
@Within Thanks heaps!! That will be super helpful!! @Zawr yes those will be very helpful!! Most peeps make packs there at solz or in lily...which means that they will be turning those in, which means lower rate of return. I don't think that a whole lot of folks are willing to cart them from Hellswamp, halyc or sandeep!! Every lit bit extra helps! If we need to a bunch of us can each carry a pack then go by ship to two crowns where we can then pull out a cart or two and cart them to the Family house for storing. Where we are in Solz, we can boat over to the launch point with packs and meet up with the rest of the fleet!! Dang we are in a sweet sweet spot!

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I will begin making as many damn Sandeep packs as possible starting on 10/25/2014. Starting this weekend (10/17/2014) I am on call through 10/25/2014. This means I will be working from 9:30ish PM - 7:00ish AM every day next week (and 24/7 during this weekend). I will try my best to come home and play next week during the night shift if nothing is going on but I can't make any promises. If the week sucks, I'll be AFK for the entire week and wont see you guys.

But starting next weekend (10/25/2014) it's game on!

Rainedance

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
That will be soo awesome Zawr!!! I think that Katmondi now has enough packs to get his galleon. I put six Yam Pasta packs up there and helped Within with another six from Gwen, Feathers I believe. So that is a total of 12.

So what should our next family goal be?? I would like to get a bungalow asap, so I can start planting for Alchemy, then maybe a family merchant ship. Having the merchant ship will enable us to get the fishing boats that much quicker. But I am on board with whatever you guys want. For now I am just going to continue to make packs and store them at the family house for whatever we decide for our next family goal!! =) Love you guys!

Top Bottom