Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Family House and Other Thoughts

Rainedance

Free Pumpkin Hugs For Everyone
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I know that atm we are up in the air about where to have our "Family House". Zawr has offered to have it in Sandeep. Downfall it is located in a PVP zone. Difficult to run around to merchants and such in that area. I have a thatched that is located in Solzreed that I have no issues in using as our Family House. It might be a good place to store trade packs if we launch off of Solzreed or Two Crowns. Space that is not used for storage, I or anyone else in the family would be able to plant and harvest off of it.

Other item, I had forgotten that I had Chicmalo in my family, if it is okay with everyone else I would like to contact him and ask him to be a part of our family if we still have room. I have no doubt that he is willing to help with donations to Genesis among other things!! He will be at work for a few more days, but I can text or call him.

Although I am focused on getting my farming up there, if anyone needs anything from me please give me a holler!! I can take a break from my mind numbing barely planting!! LOL

We were able to get Slash's house up last night! Yay!!! =) Now working on mine, 1 pack on and two in the bank! Only 17 more to go!! (for both thatched house!) I have an extra cottage in my pack, that I am holding on to for a place holder. I haven't decided yet if I am going to go for property in the new area. Will place it down when the time comes just in case! Better to have it down in case someone needs it first for the family, secondly for the guild. I know that there was something else that Zawr and I talked about last night, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was!!! Zawr....?? Pumpkin Hugs! PS, I am very close to 4000 in Farming!!! I am getting there!!! yay!

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I am totally down for a house in Solzreed. After we get your personal house up, let's make building the family house priority #2. Everyone okay with that?

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Agree about diamond Shores

Top Bottom