Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Evenin' Homies

Rivetear

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
Hello Everyone ^_^. I started playing FF14 a few days ago because I'm looking for a new MMO to call home (previously played WoW). I've had this game recommended to me multiple times by friends and so far I like it. I'm still very new to the game of course so I'm more or less lost with pretty much everything I've just been walking from quest to quest. I found Tenacious through a FC recruitment post on reddit. I'm currently playing FF14 but I'd also go back to WoW if they *waves vaguely* fixed stuff. I also play Warframe from time to time. I compeltely understand the charter . If I had to keep one game it'd be LoL. It's a toxic mess but I've played it the longest and still regularly play it to this day. I'm generally around 1-9am EST which is kind of a dead zone for activity but I'm holding out hope! Most of all I'm looking for a community since I'm more or less a WoW refugee .

Much love,
Rivetear

Ixax

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
East Coast USA, Eastern Time zone (UTC -4/5)
With those hours I don't think our paths will ever cross, but just wanted to say hi.
:)

Good luck with FFxiv, played it for awhile back on release and rebirth. Good fun to be had there.

Top Bottom