Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Consolidated list of level 50 Warfare members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boanz

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
***POST HAS BEEN CLEANED UP TO BE EITHER COPY/PASTED OR STICKY'D**

This is our running list of Level 50 WARFARE Members. If you are joining WARFARE or have joined and just made lvl 50 then please post you IGN and main PVP class. I understand that many of us may switch but just give one please. We can work out class swapping when we form groups in game, if need be.

I know some of the classes could hold different roles (i.e. Tank or DPS). I put them in the role I've seen most used. If there are corrections to the roles please post it in this thread. I feel we also need to add a "Support" role if we have members who want to make that their primary role in PVP groups.

Two big things I see a need for: Healers and Primevals (joking on the second). Tanks are great in smaller scale PVP but in the large scale they quickly become useless as a role. The good thing is this game you can fairly quickly make a tank into a DPS. However Healers are useful in all scales of PVP. I feel we need to recruit some more healers into Warfare or ask some members to swap their classes/rolls.

Here's the list:
Leadership:

Termintor(Master)
Katmondi(Master)
Kosman(Commander) Demonologist
Falfouran(Commander)

DPS(Primary)
Aiko - primeval
Sherise - primeval/working on outrunner
Zetman - Shadowblade
Apophus - Primeval
Grimmjow - Primeval/Outrunner
Amarai - Primeval
Frosts - Primeval
Simsen - Primeval
Tart - Reaper
ALTARIAN - Revenant or Demonologist
Sylvara - Daggerspell
Zq - Darkrunner/Shadowblade
LoanWolf - Daggerspell
Chabu - Primeval
Boanz - Primeval
Xeckil - Daggerspell
LordLoki - Shadowblade
Fel - Trickster
Rathe - Daggerspell

Tank
Karrie - Shadowknight
Ryker - Abolisher
Zawr - Abolisher

Heals
Kiritoreign - Templar, Death Warden, Caretaker
Schanny - Paladin
Rune - Hierophant, Cleric, Edgewalker
NevtelenSvaerd - Argent

Unknowns
Evelynn

Last edited:

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
There is a thread already that lists our members and classes :)

Boanz

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Where? I was thinking there would be, but I could find just the one that you have to surf down the long length of it. I meant one with the Member list in the top of the thread.

Both these threads have members posting, but not consolidated:

http://www.tenaciousgamers.com/index.php?threads/the-order-of-w-a-r-f-a-r-e.3801/

http://www.tenaciousgamers.com/index.php?threads/order-of-warfare-information.3255/

What I was thinking was one like the one @Paradigm made, with the leadership and then a list of the members.

Christien (formerly Kaien)

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I second this. A more organized poster showing the members and their class would be preferred. Instead of just scrolling through the forum pages.

Cynn

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I think it's a good idea too and can help type it up if you like.

Boanz

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Actually I was planning on it and ask Kat or Term to copy/paste it into one of their sticky threads. I guess whoever gets to it first. It probably won't be until tomorrow (friday) for me.

Termintor

I'll PvP your face off!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
If someone could get me a list would be great, just been busy with work and throwing a little shin dig at my place IRL this weekend so been a little crazy.

If someone can get a list together I can put it in excel format with IGN/forum name/Main Class Spec/Role and post it on a sticky.

Kat and I have one already but it does need some updating.

THanks

LordLoki

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Ya we need a list for sure!

Boanz

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Moved to the top

Last edited:

LordLoki

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
LordLoki - Shadowblade (DPS)

Cynn

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Brassart has joined Wicked

Cynn

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Also Brumbull has joined Turmoil.

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Sorry Termintor I just saw your request for the format style, after I made this in Word. I don't have the time right now but I can add the forum names next week sometime if you need it. If you're going to put this in Excel that should be an easy add as you do it though.

Also I know some of the classes could hold different roles (i.e. Tank or DPS). I put them in the role I've seen most used. If there are corrections to the roles please post it in this thread. I feel we also need to add a "Support" role if we have members who want to make that their primary role in PVP groups.

Two big things I see a need for: Healers and Primevals (joking on the second). Tanks are great in smaller scale PVP but in the large scale they quickly become useless as a role. The good thing is this game you can fairly quickly make a tank into a DPS. However Healers are useful in all scales of PVP. I feel we need to recruit some healers into Warfare or ask some members to swap their classes.

If you are in Warfare and not on this list, this is where I took the names from: http://www.tenaciousgamers.com/index.php?threads/warfare-and-50.4533/
Please post there so as not to have a 4th thread having members give info. In fact I'd like this thread to die once we have the list posted in a main, sticky'd thread.

Here's the list:

Leadership:
Termintor(Master)
Katmondi(Master)
Kosman(Commander) Demonologist
Fel(Commander) - Trickster

DPS(Primary)
Aiko - primeval
Sherise - primeval/working on outrunner
Brumbull - stone arrow
Zetman - Shadowblade
Apophus - Primeval
Grimmjow - Primeval/Outrunner
Amarai - Primeval
Frosts - Primeval
Simsen - Primeval
Tart - Reaper
ALTARIAN - Revenant or Demonologist
Sylvara - Shroudmaster
Zq - Darkrunner/Shadowblade
LoanWolf - Daggerspell
Chabu - Primeval
Schanny - Something melee/dps-ish
Boanz - Primeval
Xeckil - Daggerspell
LordLoki - Shadowblade

Tank
Karrie - Shadowknight
Ryker - Abolisher

Heals

Unknowns
Brassart
Evelynn
Rathe

Thanks for this, although Fel is awesome she's not a leader of Warfare, it's Falfouran :p

Sylvara

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
If you could update, I've gone back to Daggerspell (still dps though).

Boanz

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Updated the top of the thread. Ignor the one further down, I'm not going to update both.

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Zawr is a tank. Abolisher

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Schanny

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Not only am I still melee but I have HEALS too. I'm a paladin now. Probably for a while seeing as I'm really enjoying it. In case it needs to be updated.

Boanz

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Not only am I still melee but I have HEALS too. I'm a paladin now. Probably for a while seeing as I'm really enjoying it. In case it needs to be updated.

Sooooooo.......can I put you as healer then?:)

Mendien

I'm Uncle Mendien, come sit on my lap
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
@Boanz

I'll do the sticky and consolidation, let me know when you have this thread ready (maybe put lvl 50 at the end) since @Katmondi post was specifically for that.

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
If possible can you please put my name in bold and increase the font size a bit. Thanks.

Cynn

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Lol... hmm. .. to make up for? ;)

Rathe

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Per the last lines of your first post I posted my updated info in the other thread. Are we supposed to post that here now as well?

Boanz

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
@Boanz

I'll do the sticky and consolidation, let me know when you have this thread ready (maybe put lvl 50 at the end) since @Katmondi post was specifically for that.

Your gonna sticky this thread? I was just trying to give @Katmondi a list to copy/paste into his main thread. I will clean this one up so he can either put the list into his thread or you can sticky this if you want. Either way I think we need to cut down on the threads to post in for Warfare. That wasn't my intent.:)o_O

Boanz

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Per the last lines of your first post I posted my updated info in the other thread. Are we supposed to post that here now as well?

Thanks Rathe. I'll update.

Mendien

I'm Uncle Mendien, come sit on my lap
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Your gonna sticky this thread? I was just trying to give @Katmondi a list to copy/paste into his main thread. I will clean this one up so he can either put the list into his thread or you can sticky this if you want. Either way I think we need to cut down on the threads to post in for Warfare. That wasn't my intent.:)o_O

No, I agree, I was stating I'm able to sticky and edit posts, so get me a single clean list, and I'll ensure only 1 of the three posts is updated and stickied.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom