Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Co-op battle with Wicked and goon and we own freedich

Kirito

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Excellent night and taking freedich from Forest crow and infamous lets relive the memories
ScreenShot0009.jpg ScreenShot0011.jpg ScreenShot0012.jpg ScreenShot0019.jpg ScreenShot0017.jpg ScreenShot0022.jpg

lets rock that island again

Reactions: Fel

Fel

nani tf
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much for everyone who helped out with the tradepacks for the Galleon. It's gonna be a blast when we get a whole fleet of these to take on anything that sails or lurks in the seas whether it be Forestcrow or the Kraken :D

Simsen

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I didnt get any screen shots of the fights on Freed due to melting faces but heres some naval pics along with us taking out their Junk

Attachments

• ScreenShot0005.jpg
    ScreenShot0005.jpg
    802.9 KB · Views: 10
  • ScreenShot0006.jpg
    ScreenShot0006.jpg
    916.5 KB · Views: 10
  • ScreenShot0007.jpg
    ScreenShot0007.jpg
    838.4 KB · Views: 9
  • ScreenShot0008.jpg
    ScreenShot0008.jpg
    812.3 KB · Views: 9
  • ScreenShot0009.jpg
    ScreenShot0009.jpg
    803.9 KB · Views: 11

Sherise

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Had and awesome graphic glitch the whole night but still totally worth it!

Vanye

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
@Fel How close are you to getting that Galleon?

Simsen

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Still think merchent ship would be the way to go first to get more packs across quicker. Then galleon. My opinion

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Still think merchent ship would be the way to go first to get more packs across quicker. Then galleon. My opinion

Fel has been working on this on her own, we are working on a merchant ship, and will gladly accept any help people would like, just not making it a huge project due to everyone already has alot on their plate and don't want to burden with more. Anyone who wants to assist you're welcome to pm me, just not gonna make it a public thing :)

Simsen

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Fel has been working on this on her own, we are working on a merchant ship, and will gladly accept any help people would like, just not making it a huge project due to everyone already has alot on their plate and don't want to burden with more. Anyone who wants to assist you're welcome to pm me, just not gonna make it a public thing :)

Ahh makes sense then. Cool beans

Kirito

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score

Im working on it as fast as I can sneaking into freedich solo is difficult lol and blockaids do help but 400 is a large number i am going to get as fast as I can for the guild I am currently lvl 29 and at 70 guilda stars so 330 left to get Ill keep working on it though as well as lvl to the best of my ability

Simsen

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Im working on it as fast as I can sneaking into freedich solo is difficult lol and blockaids do help but 400 is a large number i am going to get as fast as I can for the guild I am currently lvl 29 and at 70 guilda stars so 330 left to get Ill keep working on it though as well as lvl to the best of my ability

Lol ive tried stealthing packs in the Freed really early mornings only to be greeted by 10 red stealthers sitting at the trader. I have been doing dailies/mentoring to try and grab some stars but its slow. If i were able to safely get into freedrich id run packs non stop but its almost impossible without taking the island over

Fel

nani tf
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
@Fel How close are you to getting that Galleon?
I'll update this post later tonight:

update: I guess I let my excitement get the better of me :p I should be done still in 3 days

Last edited:
Top Bottom