Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Checking current interest

Maka

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
Hey all. I was wondering who all is still interested in the game? I’m in Alpha now and am starting to get a good feel for it. Squishy is still waiting on his invite.

Monte

Epic Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I think there are still a few playing at release. Not sure how long we will be there. Probably get a few months

I am in alpha as well, but haven't played on a month. Waiting for more to play with .. think I got to 49.

Zap

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
I'm planning on playing, I have a pre-order and should get into the beta, I believe.

Paradigm

Bearded Pirate Instructor
Website Administrator
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
There's a TG chapter that will be playing. Quite a few people have been in the testing phases. I would recommend hanging out in the MMORPG channel in our Discord. As the game comes closer to release, the admin's will open dedicated Discord channels for NW.

Doctorhoo

Captain Towers
Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
Last I heard they are currently planning on a "soft" Spring 2021 Launch. I think that is the new norm due to these COVID times.

Top Bottom