Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Astellia Online

Trox

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Okay the FashionQuest in Astellia is real:

I don't know what to wear!!!!! :sob: :joy:

Btw I'm only level 15 so far =/

Trox

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I think I will call this place "Castle Nope, Not Going To Happen" :

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Well they definitely got the fashion nailed down lol.

Pics are super nice

Trox

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Yeah those are just the ones I like; they have a bunch of different styles in game, and will be brigning in even more. Just wish they would add a wardrobe like Blade and Soul does.

Wish

\( ´ ♡`)/
Epic Gamer
Final Fantasy XIV Chapter Lead
Final Fantasy XIV CEO
Veteran Member
Reaction score
yeah most of the mid level ones have the most unique appearances but there's no way to like...skin items onto your high end gear Dx

Trox

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I think you can craft all the armor skins at the highest level; then it would be just a matter of getting the armor leveled up. Also judging from the new video they have on the Astellia Home page they will have a bunch of skins coming to the cash shop also.

Wish

\( ´ ♡`)/
Epic Gamer
Final Fantasy XIV CEO
Veteran Member
Reaction score
well the streamer I usually watch says there aren't any skins but maybe he missed them somewhere. I haven't watched the recent vids, just ones from the first couple of days when he was max

Trox

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
So is it wrong when I am talking about Astellia to my other gamer friends that I when I am getting ready to head into game I tell them "welp off to go play with my dolls." :laughing::expressionless:

Trox

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
CM Aethon
Community Manager

Greetings Astellians,

On Tuesday October 8th, we’ll be introducing the Class Evolution system. Which allows level 50 players to further evolve into one of 3 specializations. Extending the amount of experience a character can earn, by converting it towards star ranks in their chosen evolution. Upon reaching the first star rank, a character will be granted the first of two new exclusive abilities. At third rank, the second exclusive ability will be unlocked. In between these ranks, additional growth will be seen in specific character stats dependent on the evolution chosen.

Ultimately, once a character has reached their fifth star rank they will be granted a permanent awakening to one of their core abilities. The types of exclusive skills, stats, and awakened ability can be seen by opening the character window (P), and then clicking the ‘Evolution Info’ button. It is worth noting that these exclusive abilities and stats will be retained so long as you maintain the selected evolution and have sufficient star rank to have unlocked them.

Players are not however limited to the single evolutionary path they have chosen, in fact, each one of the earned 5 star Awakened Skills, will be retained even after changing to another evolution path, exclusive skills, earned EXP, and stats will not however. An Assassin for example, that opts to evolve into a Phantom will gain the exclusive skills ‘Shadow Walk’, granting a temporarily increases to movement speed, and ‘Shadow Curse’ which lowers a targets defenses allowing for increased damage to be done.

Along with the awakened version of ‘Smoke Screen’, which grants the additional effect of applying a poison to any hostile target that enters the area while the ability is active. After choosing another evolution path like Nightblade, or Avenger, the Awakened effect on ‘Smoke Screen’ will be retained. Allowing players to further custom tailor their abilities around their preferred play style. We hope you enjoyed this preview of the upcoming Class Evolutions!

- The Astellia Team

Wish

\( ´ ♡`)/
Epic Gamer
Final Fantasy XIV CEO
Veteran Member
Reaction score
ooh so once you unlock the 5* skill its perma unlocked? that's pretty nice

Trox

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Got Eligos and his Halloween skin on the same run of the Event Dungeon:

Piodron

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
In my opinion Astellia have hige potential, but whole game needs to be redesigned a little bit

Patriarch

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
Wife and I started this yesterday, so surprised how great it is! Just loving it ... very polished and a LOT of fun!

Patriarch

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
4 days in .... having a great time! Shocking how low pop the servers are ... great polished game thus far!

Top Bottom