Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Alpha Testing Begins 20 Oct

Esfahan

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
https://www.newworld.com/en-us/news/articles/alpha-testing-resumes

Greetings Adventurers!

Equipped with a ton of data and feedback from Preview, we are back in development and heading forward into Alpha Testing! Like previous Alpha Test phases, this phase will be confidential as we implement changes, experiment with design ideas, and break things in the pursuit of making them much better. Although we will be working with a small group of testers, we do want to make sure everyone can follow our progress. Stay tuned to NewWorld.com and our social media for updates on this effort.

For a chance to participate in Alpha Testing, please sign up on our Tester Signup page. Please note that Previous participation in Alpha Tests, Density Tests, and the Preview Event or your Pre-order status does not guarantee participation in the current Alpha Test. Additionally, at the start of this testing phase, we will only have NA servers, EU servers will be added in the future.

If you are interested in helping us test, you can sign-up here. Testers will be invited as needed, the first wave will venture to Aeternum on October 20th.

Monte

Epic Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Ya already in. Going Syndicate this time. Friend me in game if you get in, monte is my character name.

Doctorhoo

Captain Towers
Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
Very Cool but I thought the last big test at the end of August was a Beta. Are they rolling some stuff back and calling it Alpha? Kinda Confusing to me, but nothing wrong with more testing to get things better.

Monte

Epic Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Very Cool but I thought the last big test at the end of August was a Beta. Are they rolling some stuff back and calling it Alpha? Kinda Confusing to me, but nothing wrong with more testing to get things better.

Honestly I don't know. I think before was a "preview" not really a beta... My assumption, they are making changes to the game and don't want people to know until the finalize it more. Otherwise I don't see why they would put the NDA in effect again.

Top Bottom