Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

All guild event this Friday after meeting? Whatcha want with it!

What would you like to do?

• Cock Fights

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Tractor Attackers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I sea you

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Friedrich Trade Run

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Go kill the easterners on their own land!

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Go to Auroria.. just cause

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

Termintor

I'll PvP your face off!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score

TartFlavor

At least I'm not Loanwolf
Website Administrator
Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
We need the cock baron for cockfighting!

Thermopyle

Penultimate Oligochaeta
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I need to post this on the calendar-
I think it would be cool to assemble in Marianople for screenshots and to mill around impressively during the meeting.

Then we can all depart from there and tear something up!

Cynn

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Looks like most want to go East. .. That's always fun :)

Averie

Averie#1956 - Add me!
Website Administrator
Mythic Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
BTW, I volunteer to provide prize Gold for the cockfighting event until @LoanWolf gets unbanned ... so long as @Pein gives me permission... since all of my G is technically his and I am forever indebted to him

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Yeah I was talking in mumble that my pirate afrokitty saltywolf would be able to host friday night cock fights if need be.

Boanz

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I think we need to make our presence felt in Auroria. However I don't know how much action we will find. I know some guildies need to still build in FC held land. Maybe we can do that and then find trouble.

Morketh

Wizard Fanatic
Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I think we need to make our presence felt in Auroria. However I don't know how much action we will find. I know some guildies need to still build in FC held land. Maybe we can do that and then find trouble.

Downside with Auroria is that you get Crime Points for killing reds. I think it's just 1 each kill but... Bleh

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
For the most part Auroria is pretty tame. Its just like any other wartime housing district. Now I do hear some sweet loot drops from them mobs though.

Morketh

Wizard Fanatic
Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
For the most part Auroria is pretty tame. Its just like any other wartime housing district. Now I do hear some sweet loot drops from them mobs though.
That drop rate is so bad though haha.
Calculatedkaos and I ground through approx 50 mobs and got zip. Almost better to CP farm lol

Cynn

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
You don't get crime points for killing reds. ...I did it all the time in alpha and never had any.

Morketh

Wizard Fanatic
Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
You don't get crime points for killing reds. ...I did it all the time in alpha and never had any.
Hmmm maybe I've been killing others? don't think so I have 26 Crime Points and don't kill greens.

OH wait... I lied... I killed a Bloodline after he was dueling lowbies. someone got him low and it was too sweet to pass up.

Cynn

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Well I'm in talks with a few Bloodline so try to be nice for now.

Cynn

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Zerging? I don't recall seeing that many of them around that they could and there are a few good reasons actually.

calculatedkaos

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
We had a Bloodlline in our GHA raid last night... total doucher

Cynn

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I don't think that sort of thing has anything to do with a guild, but that's my opinion. If the guy is a jerk it's on him. Why didn't you kick him and get another? If I have someone like that in a run they either cut it out or get booted.

calculatedkaos

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Normally I would agree with you. I know that you don't know me personally (I forgive you ;)) but those that do know that I don't make snap decisions based on one, or even a few, experiences. In this case, however, I base my feeling for Bloodline on the sum of its parts. That's a guild where the phrase "a few bad apples" really plays its part. Only in this case, only a few are decent and the rest are rotten. I don't make broad sweeping strokes such as "everyone in Bloodline is terrible," but Bloodline as a whole, is. The company you keep defines you so if you don't want to be rolled into the same group, leave it, or be included.

Oh, and we do boot them, but only after giving them a chance to play along. The problem is they rarely do...

Morketh

Wizard Fanatic
Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I have also played on the same faction and other faction in previous games with Bloodline and I have never had any luck with a single member. My opinion comes from experience, they are no different in this game.

Cynn

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Well I and a few others fished with 4 of them for a couple hours the other night and things went very well. When they filled their boat they waited for us to fill ours so we could stick together and turn in safely. I spoke with one the whole time and he was nice, friendly. ... not the best English but I'm used to dealing with that. I've told him they could join us fishing again and will stick to that for those 4 at least unless they do something wrong.

As for the ones that pk and steal, if you call out in guild I'll be happy to come help kill them and if it's a habit for that toon get them every chance we can.

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
My opinions on bloodline is they are a pvp guild. They kill to kill, and most of them are jerks. I'm not a fan of them in the least, mainly because there leader acts as if hes a 13yr old. That being said, fishing should be safe ground for all and to keep that is ideal. I think bloodline understands that after losing boats, I think we understand that after losing boats, and I think the fishing raids will get sick of both of us if it continues.

Proof

Conceited Cupcake Bastard
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Bloodline doesn't like me!

Top Bottom