Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

[A Plan By Loki] Chain of Action (CoA)

LordLoki

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
NOTE: THIS PROJECT IS DELAYED ATM. Please use the current one we have until we improve this: http://tenaciousgamers.com/index.php?threads/guard-duty.4388/

Hello tenaciousers! How are you tentacles tday?! I hope they have grown alot!

So I have seen many cases of KOS(Kill on Sight) recently, and PKers(Player Killers) from other guilds are taking advantage. So I have set up an advanced plan in mind, and I developed it over the course of 3 days. And today I came to introduce my theory to the Order of Warfare. I call it, the CoA.

My plan is based off teamwork and pretrained and prepared special forces we are gonna call the Armed Forces Of Alliance. These won't have to be in this order, but it is prefered.

So to help me out with my plan I will need 2 things:
1. Recruiters(See bellow)
2. Suggestions on the best class that can kill its other class. For example: An outrider is best against demenologists(FOR EXAMPLE). You guys do the research with me and post it bellow! Thanks in advance for that!

For applying, please use the following form(Note: after a good amount of apps, me and other generals will sort the appliers in 3 groups: Ranged, Mix, and Physical. )

IGN:
Class:
Level:
Armor:
Weapon(s):

Case Scenario: A PKer KOSed me while questing. The one who is killed will say:"CoA. Player X killed me. He was a Blighter. " ) We prepare 4 Rangers(To use bows) and 1 Ranged Mage(To use his magic) and launch them to attack. If any of them gets killed, we repeat the chain over and over.

PS: Before you go on, I would to notify you that I am waiting for both @Katmondi and @Termintor to approve this. I also want to invite @Paradigm to be our Captain of Operations(Same level as General III). They are the 2 other Generals (III). I also want to alert @Falfouran and @Kosman who are the 2 General II. At Last, I want to notify @Zawr and Another Applier to be the 2 Generals(I). Thanks All OF You Guys!

--Armed Forces Of Alliance--

[GENERAL III] [MIX] Lordloki (Outrider LvL 22)

Thanks!

Last edited:

Paradigm

Bearded Pirate Instructor
Website Administrator
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Loki,

I certainly do enjoy seeing such enthusiasm!

I think your idea has a sound foundation and something we can definitely visit about.

At this juncture in the game, Warfare has their hands full with Trade Run protection and most importantly of all ... levels, gear and ships.

We must outfit ourselves appropriately and spend much time on bringing up our leveling members so that we can all stand against those that wrong us. Remember that a character is usually connected to a guild, which is usually connected to an alliance ....

So we must spend more time preparing to have plans of action than instilling them before we are ready.

Termintor, Kosman, Katmondi and Falfouran can visit with you about this in Mumble as we move forward ...

For now, the KoS list will continue to come from me ... it will be communicated by Warfare to their members and they will coordinate the defense of our peoples.

I appreciate the grand plans ... I do love grand plans :)

Last edited:

LordLoki

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Loki,

I certainly do enjoy seeing such enthusiasm!

I think your idea has a sound foundation and something we can definitely visit about.

At this juncture in the game, Warfare has their hands full with Trade Run protection and most importantly of all ... levels, gear and ships.

We must outfit ourselves appropriately and spend much time on bringing up our leveling members so that we can all stand against those that wrong us. Remember that a character is usually connected to a guild, which is usually connected to an alliance ....

So we must spend more time preparing to have plans of action than instilling them before we are ready.

Termintor, Kosman, Katmondi and Falfouran can visit with you about this in Mumble as we move forward ...

For now, the KoS list will continue to come from me ... it will be communicated by Warfare to their members and they will coordinate the defense of our peoples.

I appreciate the grand plans ... I do love grand plans :)
Thanks for your amazing speech Para. What you said means a lot to me! Thanks again! I am planing on having like "mentors but for quests" and not only for dungeons. For example, you have a lvl 50 mentor walk you through 2 cities with its quest. Maybe payed for with gilda maybe free as you wish para. Thanks again for your nice comment. So would you like to join us as our Commander of Operation sir?

Termintor

I'll PvP your face off!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Loki,

I appreciate and enjoy your enthusiasm and agree with what para is saying.

I will gladly keep you in the loop with things that are going on, as well as try to communicate with the order as a whole.

If you have any comments or concerns please bring them to @Katmondi , @Falfouran , @Kosman or myself via mumble or private message. If none of us are around speak to @Paradigm as he is leading this whole guild to victory but has many things that require his attention.

If you will kindly check out this thread http://tenaciousgamers.com/index.php?threads/guard-duty.4388/ I think that is a more simple version of what you are speaking of?

Paradigm

Bearded Pirate Instructor
Website Administrator
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
So would you like to join us as our Commander of Operation sir?

For the time being Loki, we're going to be concentrating on the projects that we have on our plate before we move on to any others. And remember that too many ranks within ranks will confuse the player base to the point where no one knows who's leading what.

When the time comes, we can sit down and talk about a CoA ... but it probably won't include any more ranks than we already have ... besides, I'm the Commander of all of our Operations :)

LordLoki

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Loki,

I appreciate and enjoy your enthusiasm and agree with what para is saying.

I will gladly keep you in the loop with things that are going on, as well as try to communicate with the order as a whole.

If you have any comments or concerns please bring them to @Katmondi , @Falfouran , @Kosman or myself via mumble or private message. If none of us are around speak to @Paradigm as he is leading this whole guild to victory but has many things that require his attention.

If you will kindly check out this thread http://tenaciousgamers.com/index.php?threads/guard-duty.4388/ I think that is a more simple version of what you are speaking of?
True, that is a more simple version. I will apply in a second, I leik it!

For the time being Loki, we're going to be concentrating on the projects that we have on our plate before we move on to any others. And remember that too many ranks within ranks will confuse the player base to the point where no one knows who's leading what.

When the time comes, we can sit down and talk about a CoA ... but it probably won't include any more ranks than we already have ... besides, I'm the Commander of all of our Operations :)
Sure! Your totally free to change/remove any rank above! I will set this project to be delayed. We will start with @Terminor 's plan and work on what we have and we will improve CoA to be deployed LATER. Thanks both!

Top Bottom